Pink Gum

Developing AnimeVerse Island
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
always good to see games like this i hope it does well what other characters do you plan on adding cause I'm curious
Well, for the next few patches I am planning on developing relationships with this characters. And later on I will create a poll on my Patreon where people will decide who to add next.

Pink Gum

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
The game ends suddenly and there are scenes that you can't even see, like those of the prostitute.
Yep, now we have 3 days of ingame time and 2 more days are almost ready. I decided to release it like that, to see the reaction of people, and in 2 weeks I wil release a new version.

Reactions: MATEZITO

Pink Gum

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
finally, a master piece realeased, plz more one-piece and fairytail and bleach characters, best with a Gellary room
Thanks! As I said above - I will ad a poll later, so players will decide who to add next.

• Love
Reactions: Harfaw

Pink Gum

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
Not sure why the game ends after 3 days if you need to grind stats and money to unlock scenes, also Erza is misspelled as Elza every time so not just a mistype. Game looks good though, just wish it let you keep playing long enough to find any content
Thanks for playing. I wrote above about why it ends so suddenly.
Elza is called Elza in western localization. She is called Erza in Japanese, cause in Japan they dont have L, only R, also the Kanji it's spelt "エルザ" which is pronounced Eruza. Still, even in official translations they sometimes write Erza and sometimes Elza, so I picked one that I am more used to.

sotuax

Nov 3, 2022
Sí, ahora tenemos 3 días de juego y 2 días más están casi listos. Decidí lanzarlo así, para ver la reacción de la gente, y en 2 semanas lanzaré una nueva versión.
[/CITA]
El juego me parece interesante, sobre todo visualmente, se ve bastante bien

Dec 9, 2019
Elza is called Elza in western localization. She is called Erza in Japanese, cause in Japan they dont have L, only R, also the Kanji it's spelt "エルザ" which is pronounced Eruza. Still, even in official translations they sometimes write Erza and sometimes Elza, so I picked one that I am more used to.
I've both watched the show, and read a good portion manga, i get what you are saying but never has it been written Elza, at least not in north America. again i get the translation mismatch happens but I've never seen her name written with an "L" in any official media

Siegfried67

May 8, 2018
- The models look good, even if Uraraka is offsetting with those big eyes, guess there's not a lot you can doo when going from 2D to 3D.
- The minigames when training stats aren't tedious.
- The map needs some love, but you probably already know and plan on changing it ;)
- A small clickable on the phone screen to close the phone would be nice, instead of having to reach the icone behind the top right corner.

But looks promissing, good job, wish you success, and i hope it won't join the other promissing game that got abandoned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pink Gum

Pink Gum

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
- The models look good, even if Uraraka is offsetting with those big eyes, guess there's not a lot you can doo when going from 2D to 3D.
- The minigames when training stats aren't tedious.
- The map needs some love, but you probably already know and plan on changing it ;)
- A small clickable on the phone screen to close the phone would be nice, instead of having to reach the icone behind the top right corner.

But looks promissing, good job, wish you success, and i hope it won't join the other promissing game that got abandoned.
Thanks! Great feedback, will think about it! I will do my best, but you know, it depends on the community support. I won't be able to work a lot on the game for free, but for now I have a lot of ideas and almost finished all the visuals for at least 2 updates as big as this one.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Looks good. However, I have a couple questions ( disclaimer: I have not played the game yet, just reading the OP and looking at the promo pictures ):

1. Why does the MC needs to go to classes in an island full of women? Is education really necessary? Boobies vs books, we all know who the winner is.
2. If MC is the only male on this island, why is there prostitution? It doesn't make sense economically.

On a different note, really looking forward to Yorouchi contents.

Anyway, thank you for the share. All the best, Pink Gum. Cheers.

Ney2000

May 2, 2018
I have read and watched the entire thing in both media forms in North America and I never have once seen her referred to as Elza. I even started with fan scanlations waaaaay back in the day (RIP managstream) and they never once called her Elza either, even if they had 3 different spelling for Jellal over the course of 3-4 volumes.

Gameplaywise? I enjoyed what I saw. A bit disappointed that it was so short but thats what updates are for! Good set of characters. Map system could use some help but you already got feedback on that. Can't wait to see more.

Siegfried67

May 8, 2018
I have read and watched the entire thing in both media forms in North America and I never have once seen her referred to as Elza. I even started with fan scanlations waaaaay back in the day (RIP managstream) and they never once called her Elza either, even if they had 3 different spelling for Jellal over the course of 3-4 volumes.

Gameplaywise? I enjoyed what I saw. A bit disappointed that it was so short but thats what updates are for! Good set of characters. Map system could use some help but you already got feedback on that. Can't wait to see more.
1695234280333.png

Pink Gum

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
Looks good. However, I have a couple questions ( disclaimer: I have not played the game yet, just reading the OP and looking at the promo pictures ):

1. Why does the MC needs to go to classes in an island full of women? Is education really necessary? Boobies vs books, we all know who the winner is.
2. If MC is the only male on this island, why is there prostitution? It doesn't make sense economically.

On a different note, really looking forward to Yorouchi contents.

Anyway, thank you for the share. All the best, Pink Gum. Cheers.
Hey there,
1. First of all, to know girls better, secondly, to be more smart and aware of what happens in their universes (some girls like smart guys)
2. There can be lesbians, right? Or maybe it's not that simple...we will see.

You will have enough of Yoruichi content in this version, my friend, but even more in 2 weeks :)

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes