SedentaryGubbins

Aug 10, 2022
Had to stop lurking and actually post something, because this game needs some serious work. I could see myself enjoying it, maybe, one day, but definitely not today.

But as it stands there are just completely unnecessary sections in the game, for example the "find the 3 pixels" type things. Like the ridiculous Tatsumaki phone thing. I actually dont think i would have ever found it had someone not posted the image of where it is above. The other one was the lipstick, which was also a couple of pixels. I want to ask, what exactly is the purpose of making these so difficult to see? What benefit is there to the player? Its not overcoming a challenge, its not fun, nor is it engaging. These 2 things are way too hard to find to an ABSURD degree and are i would say objectively un-fun.

There are also some game progress issues, at least i think so. I reached the end of the current version of the game and only Tatsumaki is lvl 5? I am 99% sure i did everything in each act before heading to the next one, so why is no other girl at 5 even though the patch notes say some others should also reach lvl5? If you can lock yourself out of basic game progression somehow, then that needs work. I honestly dont know where i did something wrong, because at the moment the only girl available anywhere in the game is Yoko and interacting with her just takes me to the to be continued screen.

This game desperately needs a hint system for the girls, and obviously the locked out of progression thing needs to be sorted. May be my first post here, but not my first rodeo in these games, but i think it was my last rodeo in this particular game./ end rant

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
Had to stop lurking and actually post something, because this game needs some serious work. I could see myself enjoying it, maybe, one day, but definitely not today.

But as it stands there are just completely unnecessary sections in the game, for example the "find the 3 pixels" type things. Like the ridiculous Tatsumaki phone thing. I actually dont think i would have ever found it had someone not posted the image of where it is above. The other one was the lipstick, which was also a couple of pixels. I want to ask, what exactly is the purpose of making these so difficult to see? What benefit is there to the player? Its not overcoming a challenge, its not fun, nor is it engaging. These 2 things are way too hard to find to an ABSURD degree and are i would say objectively un-fun.

There are also some game progress issues, at least i think so. I reached the end of the current version of the game and only Tatsumaki is lvl 5? I am 99% sure i did everything in each act before heading to the next one, so why is no other girl at 5 even though the patch notes say some others should also reach lvl5? If you can lock yourself out of basic game progression somehow, then that needs work. I honestly dont know where i did something wrong, because at the moment the only girl available anywhere in the game is Yoko and interacting with her just takes me to the to be continued screen.

This game desperately needs a hint system for the girls, and obviously the locked out of progression thing needs to be sorted. May be my first post here, but not my first rodeo in these games, but i think it was my last rodeo in this particular game./ end rant
totally agree, hinata and nami have some events that dont show where they are, so you need to explore everyday, on every action you take, or you will take the risk of losing affection, and then you cant progress to another level. Affection system should be made by gifts, like you can work but you only buy a few things in the shop, why not being able to buy gifts to increase affection. It is that or reviewing the game from the start to improve hint system

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes