Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

I am demiurge

Nov 25, 2020
Welp I cant say that I dont like what is happening although its repeated from LWH and that's pretty disappointing but maybe Animo will come up with something new only time will tell but this episode will for sure be pretty disappointing altogether I personally have wanted this to be over since part 3 when I felt like it should have ended i think the interrogator getting fuck by brutus was unnecessary and was just something to put out so people wouldn't complain about him not making content but I'd rather just have the game than BTQ
I don't mind seeing this I like seeing what the artist has in mind and if it's a similar make from his last work that's okay he has better graphics now and way better sounds in the btq series so.

moritz0906

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know what the problem is with this 40th preview. In my point of view it's finally a Position which is not as boring as the others, kinda more "hardcore". I lik the direction this is going and i'm excited about what comes next, since it's the last part there has to be some new creative ways in his mind, how he will Quiet get smashed.

Reactions: 69Spartan117
Mar 13, 2020
I don't know what the problem is with this 40th preview. In my point of view it's finally a Position which is not as boring as the others, kinda more "hardcore". I lik the direction this is going and i'm excited about what comes next, since it's the last part there has to be some new creative ways in his mind, how he will Quiet get smashed.
And thats the problem with it, its not "new creative ways" As mentioned already, its near enough an exact cut and copy of the ending in Lara with Horse 2.

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Speaking of Lara with Horse 2, I'm not seeing a DL for 1.
Is it just not here and somewhere else or is this one of those cases where the second is the first and only one and the first is lost to the ether or something?

If it is a case of the loop and the blowjob being 1 or some sort of prequel to the episodes of 2 then just ignore me.

Last edited:
Reactions: dickhead5959
Dec 10, 2020
Welp I cant say that I dont like what is happening although its repeated from LWH and that's pretty disappointing but maybe Animo will come up with something new only time will tell but this episode will for sure be pretty disappointing altogether I personally have wanted this to be over since part 3 when I felt like it should have ended i think the interrogator getting fuck by brutus was unnecessary and was just something to put out so people wouldn't complain about him not making content but I'd rather just have the game than BTQ
I agree. I was expecting something a little different like another character like someone from Resident Evil or something

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ya'll like...know like every part to this he's done has taken roughly a year each, all coming around the summer season. So why are we expecting anything different

Reactions: punhetas

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
What do you mean? "we know how this ends"? Don't start thinking the video as almost complete. The interrogator scenes are only part of it. The rest is Quiet.
I mean as in we know how it ends like lara and horse its the same scene not mad about it just thinking animopron is running out of ideas.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
If you have the bestiality kamasutra please give it to animo so he can use new never seen before sex poses with a horse
You are right, but just in this moment, call me a perv, I got three ideas that would be hot. Lara with a female horse mare and Lara with Brutus and a female horse mare and Lara pulling the train (I think that's the correct term) with three or four or five horses.

So sad. I am a perv. I have the ideas. But no skill to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jstain
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes