Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017

Ok, here's a new game update.
It's been a lot of improvements/new features done - check this "boxes" system here:

Jesus, use your knees Lara. If your big honkers isn't giving you back pain, then that create lifting form will.

Reactions: minapicona

sirD101

Oct 17, 2018

Ok, here's a new game update.
It's been a lot of improvements/new features done - check this "boxes" system here:

Is there a thread for that game by now or is there still not enough content for that?

SparkThaFox

May 15, 2020
I really hope they dont release the game in alpha mode and do the WildLife route. Id rather have him make a demo and thats it, no more.
Not sure why you would only want a demo for the game and nothing more. Me personally I'd love to see an entire game with a story and everything and I know that would be a lot for one person but I'd like to think its possible

Girth1219

Dec 22, 2020
Not a big gamer, sorry if this is a dumb question, but does anyone know what type of game it will be? Like a PC game? And does anyone know what the game will be called?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: biały wilk

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
That's a very good question. Looking at the materials I've seen so far it will be something like Tomb Raider with Lara in the lead role.
So probably action-adventure game.

Reactions: Girth1219

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
The screenshots and videos look really great, you can see the quality they have put into this game, but have they mentioned anything about a release date?

SparkThaFox

May 15, 2020
The screenshots and videos look really great, you can see the quality they have put into this game, but have they mentioned anything about a release date?
I'm pretty sure it's a long way from being released since they're probably trying to finish BTQ5 before they release the game

Reactions: Hassox01
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes