Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Well Animo is sick, he maybe has covid. Release is maybe around march or april.

Update

Ok, i feel good already, just a little weak.
I will continue working on BTQ in 2 days.
Quoting from chan:

"About the release date, Animo said that he "hope to finish the "animation" in 1,5 months. Then i will start rendering", so for good measure, let's say that Animo begins rendering at the end of February.

Animo also said that part 5 is "probably going to be the longest episode so far... I was trying to make it shorter, but as usual - added couple of things here and there."

The longest part so far is part 4, with 35 minutes. The first rendered preview was posted the 3rd of April, and the no sound version the 1st of June. (2 months)

So the (no sound) release date of Breaking The Quiet Part 5, is probably going to be in May, so 4 months to go.

Animo confirmed, regarding Quiet, that "Yes, there's gonna be couple more scene with her of course."

also, take this as the best case scenario. I woudn't expect anything before June.

TL/DR: It's not going to be released in March or April

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Quoting from chan:

"About the release date, Animo said that he "hope to finish the "animation" in 1,5 months. Then i will start rendering", so for good measure, let's say that Animo begins rendering at the end of February.

Animo also said that part 5 is "probably going to be the longest episode so far... I was trying to make it shorter, but as usual - added couple of things here and there."

The longest part so far is part 4, with 35 minutes. The first rendered preview was posted the 3rd of April, and the no sound version the 1st of June. (2 months)

So the (no sound) release date of Breaking The Quiet Part 5, is probably going to be in May, so 4 months to go.

Animo confirmed, regarding Quiet, that "Yes, there's gonna be couple more scene with her of course."

also, take this as the best case scenario. I woudn't expect anything before June.

Well I guess we can be off this subject for awhile then huh that's a long time from now.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Quoting from chan:

I hope that's not the case, but it's not like I can do anything about it anyways.

Aug 28, 2020
The horse is done for like 5 minutes the strap on is next I believe quiet is more brutal with a strap on then she boost the horse again.
As far as I understood it he's done with the interrogator sex scenes and only those with Quiet remain so I don't know if she'll be the one using the strap-on or getting drilled by it. Anyone got preview 44?

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes