• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Apr 19, 2020
Hope quiet is going wild on it like in the end of BTQ4.
im really looking forward to this.
Even the no sound version
Most rape-storie-lines are going into con-stories. But reversing this, is hot as hell.

BTQ > controlled Non-Con-Vaginal
BTQ2 > controlled Non-Con-Anal
BTQ3 > uncontrolled wild Non-Con-Anal
BTQ4 > Switch, rapist get raped > controlled non-con-vaginal, plot twist rape-victim loves it all the time > Con-Anal
BTQ5 > Rapist gets wildest controlled rape, former rape-victim gets wildest con-anal

? > Quiet decides to get fucked con-anal to death but Quiet does not die, she get superpowers.
?? > Quiet (superpowerd) and Brutus (enhanced af) get very wild on rapist (introgator) and fuck her both holes non-con-style to a deathgasm.

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
Most rape-storie-lines are going into con-stories. But reversing this, is hot as hell.

BTQ > controlled Non-Con-Vaginal
BTQ2 > controlled Non-Con-Anal
BTQ3 > uncontrolled wild Non-Con-Anal
BTQ4 > Switch, rapist get raped > controlled non-con-vaginal, plot twist rape-victim loves it all the time > Con-Anal
BTQ5 > Rapist gets wildest controlled rape, former rape-victim gets wildest con-anal

? > Quiet decides to get fucked con-anal to death but Quiet does not die, she get superpowers.
?? > Quiet (superpowerd) and Brutus (enhanced af) get very wild on rapist (introgator) and fuck her both holes non-con-style to a deathgasm.
ATWT quiet, the rest of the dick fucks the interrogator ass

centipede human with a dick

Nocturno

May 15, 2020
Hope quiet is going wild on it like in the end of BTQ4.
im really looking forward to this.
Even the no sound version
I think the plot is that Quiet is stealing Brutus away from the interrogator. The interrogator sort of passed out after that final sex and cum scene. Quiet will do some kinky stuff because she can take it. Maybe the interrogator will get to her senses and attack Quiet. But Brutus will protect Quiet. Maybe he will knock the interrogator out and then she wakes up being tied underneath Brutus or something. Quiet will then leave the shed riding Brutus with the interrogator underneath.

I do wonder what happened with the cum though. Did Quiet drink it all? She does not have a belly. Or did she it to engage her powers? If so, when didn't she do it earlier....

Anyway im expecting preview 51 in around 2 hours.

Aug 28, 2020
I think the plot is that Quiet is stealing Brutus away from the interrogator. The interrogator sort of passed out after that final sex and cum scene. Quiet will do some kinky stuff because she can take it. Maybe the interrogator will get to her senses and attack Quiet. But Brutus will protect Quiet. Maybe he will knock the interrogator out and then she wakes up being tied underneath Brutus or something. Quiet will then leave the shed riding Brutus with the interrogator underneath.

I do wonder what happened with the cum though. Did Quiet drink it all? She does not have a belly. Or did she it to engage her powers? If so, when didn't she do it earlier....

Anyway im expecting preview 51 in around 2 hours.
I don't think the interrogator will attack Quiet since she was enjoying getting fucked by Brutus. And about the cum Quiet must have absorbed it like she did at the end of BTQ3 in the preview you posted (thank you very much) she's actually fucking his huge dick back WOW. 2 scenes left you say that is including this one. I'm guessing the last will include both the interrogator and Quiet.

PS. Nice profile pic you've got there.

CumRag1102

Feb 22, 2020
I was (really) bored and since Animo has the great idea to use previous frame for the next episode of a series, I synced and made an all-in-one video of Lara With Horse 2 for those who want:

Mega
that's actually pretty nice! thank you

BTQ all in one would be amazing too (when the 5th part is released)

Reactions: minapicona

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
that's actually pretty nice! thank you

BTQ all in one would be amazing too (when the 5th part is released)
Yeah, I'm waiting to the series to be over completely before.

I don't even remember how I did it but it wasn't "technically" hard, just a pain in the ass to find the exact frame because some look identical ("in and out" from the same point-of-view give you a lot of very similar frame).

Don't expect it soon after the release from Animo, it took me time and I did it when I was bored, so it was a low priority thing in my side but since Animo keep using previous frame to start the next episode, I will make it one day.

I am demiurge

Nov 25, 2020
Yeah, I'm waiting to the series to be over completely before.

I don't even remember how I did it but it wasn't "technically" hard, just a pain in the ass to find the exact frame because some look identical ("in and out" from the same point-of-view give you a lot of very similar frame).

Don't expect it soon after the release from Animo, it took me time and I did it when I was bored, so it was a low priority thing in my side but since Animo keep using previous frame to start the next episode, I will make it one day.
Ur a legend ik there's a lot more that wanna see this now. Maybe start putting the first 4 parts together now?

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Thank you for the effort man! This is 1080p right?
Honestly, I don't even know what source I used, I don't even know what settings I used to export it.

I have literally 0 experience in video editing and I just messed up with the first software I found out of boredom.

But according to VLC, it is 1080p.

Aug 28, 2020
Honestly, I don't even know what source I used, I don't even know what settings I used to export it.

I have literally 0 experience in video editing and I just messed up with the first software I found out of boredom.

But according to VLC, it is 1080p.
Lol just what I did a couple of weeks ago with the previews. Thanks how long it took for the software to combine them and then upload them on mega

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes