Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I was (really) bored and since Animo has the great idea to use previous frame for the next episode of a series, I synced and made an all-in-one video of Lara With Horse 2 for those who want:

Mega
Is this all that animo ever has done in regards with Lara and horses, or just select things? I've never seen that so wouldn't know if I'd need to watch something before hand

Aug 28, 2020
Is this all that animo ever has done in regards with Lara and horses, or just select things? I've never seen that so wouldn't know if I'd need to watch something before hand
So this is as the title says the second part of Lara with Horse. You can find some older scenes in the MEGA link at the beginning of the thread.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
It's the "regular" story, but he made some re-animated bonus, like an X-ray version and an ATWT part.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Maybe ask him. I want a scene where horse is fucking a girl in the ass and another one is getting eaten out by the other
and pussyfucked at the same time by the horse.
Funny enough, I wanted a "similar" thing, but in the other way: deep-throat ATWT with the other eaten the ass of the first and like an "oops" when the dick suddenly go through and the one at the bottom eating ass suddenly is now also deep-throating.

But yeah, yours will do as well.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Funny enough, I wanted a "similar" thing, but in the other way: deep-throat ATWT with the other eaten the ass of the first and like an "oops" when the dick suddenly go through and the one at the bottom eating ass suddenly is now also deep-throating.

But yeah, yours will do as well.
I’d love that too. And maybe scissoring too, have them scissor each other while horse ducks them both

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Can you put that on Nopy or something? There's a download limit
Nopy doesn't accept new account for now, so I can't use them.

I posted it on free.fr so you should be able to watch and download it without limitation (file are kept for 30 days after the last download):

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes