Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Lavary

Dec 19, 2020
Usually 4~6 weeks for the rendering
I don't know the duration of part 5 but it must be somewhere near 40 minutes so expect a 6 week time for rendering
Thanks, oh okay so if he start end of February that will be out on mid april something like that

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
Haven't heard anything about the game for a while now. Is there any news? The vids are good but the game interests me more.

The assembler

Sep 29, 2019
Animo, do you plan to post here more often or was this just to inform people about the "use" of the link ?

Because i plan to make a part 1 till part 5 montage with some personal adjustments when its out.
I've heard positive comments about this idea/plan until now.

it seems an honor to hear your opinion/thoughts also.

ProteinPenguin

Oct 22, 2020
Oh come on who cares. It costs him money? He should've made some middle ground then. Took the time to make an account to bitch here how it hurts his business yet he takes over a year for a single video. I am telling you, he is the one doing the robbery. He can finish his videos sooner than he does, he just likes to postpone and milk supporters for more cash. He gets 20k+ a month he'll be fine. Don't be brainless sheeps. Asslicking him lmao

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Oh come on who cares. It costs him money? He should've made some middle ground then. Took the time to make an account to bitch here how it hurts his business yet he takes over a year for a single video. I am telling you, he is the one doing the robbery. He can finish his videos sooner than he does, he just likes to postpone and milk supporters for more cash. He gets 20k+ a month he'll be fine. Don't be brainless sheeps. Asslicking him lmao
Bruh, you actually had this thought, took the time to type it out, AND STILL posted it. You can fuck right off.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes