Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

alij8000

May 6, 2018
hes giving his works for free to everyone, sneak peaks and stuff are a luxury thing for people with extra money on their hands, i don't think you realize just how good hearted and well mannered his method of work is, probbably the reason why his work is so well-soppourted by his following, i don't see why we shouldn't be soppourtive of this author if hes asking so politely, your basically stealing from him and all hes asking is that you do it in a way that it doesn't hurt his buisness as much, if i had access to those previews i'd deffintly abide by his very reasonable wishes, its only respectful to his art.

that said, he has to prove its him first, otherwise the risk of impersonation cannot be entertained.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Oh come on who cares. It costs him money? He should've made some middle ground then. Took the time to make an account to bitch here how it hurts his business yet he takes over a year for a single video. I am telling you, he is the one doing the robbery. He can finish his videos sooner than he does, he just likes to postpone and milk supporters for more cash. He gets 20k+ a month he'll be fine. Don't be brainless sheeps. Asslicking him lmao
Please, by all means. Create a video faster than he does for us all to enjoy. I'll give ya........a month an a half tops since you seem to think rendering, modeling ect can all be done at the drop of a hat.:KEK:

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
at least upload his stuff to another host do not use his links,
Can someone explain? For the preview I see mediafire link. How does that cost him money? I mean, those website charge people who download usually, no?

Anyway, the btq5_preview54 on other hosts which won't cost Animo:

What i'm asking:
-don't insta-leak my stuff, wait at least a day
-don't use my direct links please

2timove - you can do any compilations with my works, if it's free for everyone
Nice to see you here!

I have a question, your 1080p content is available on torrent (from your website directly), so I wonder how do you feel with people sharing the 1080p version? Seeing you provide yourself the .torrent make me think you don't mind (or rather you accepted that it will be shared anyway)?

Last edited:

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
Can someone explain? For the preview I see mediafire link. How does that cost him money? I mean, those website charge people who download usually, no?
AFAIK if he has the mediafire pro, anyone using his links don't get any ads

the preview files aren't that big, you could just upload them directly in here

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I was never against leakers usually, but leaking my updates few minutes after i posted them - it's almost a robbery. You can't even re-upload the clip to a side hosting - you are posting my original link, and using bandwidth which costs money.
Do you really think people support you to see a link for a 3 second clip or because they want to? More people see your shit more supporters you get. You're making 30k a month, is bandwith that much of an issue?

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
We don't have proof that him, so don't care and continue to post the previews
What would be the point in pretending to be him and ask to just not leak stuff in the same day it was posted?
What he asked is more than fair and there's no point in getting in conflict for previews.
If he started pulling down links all the time like guys like Miro or Puppetmaster do, sooner or later we wouldn't be able to access anything.

Take the slap on the wrist, or you could just subscribe to him and get them yourself.

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017
lol i laugh at him saying: using bandwidth which costs money. yes even though media fire says "this Pro services will be allocated 1TB of total storage, and a minimum of 1TB of bandwidth every 30 days" considering how big previews are. he would need a fuck ton of people to hit that 1TB bandwidth

Last edited:
Reactions: blubbi_extrem

Lavary

Dec 19, 2020
What would be the point in pretending to be him and ask to just not leak stuff in the same day it was posted?
What he asked is more than fair and there's no point in getting in conflict for previews.
If he started pulling down links all the time like guys like Miro or Puppetmaster do, sooner or later we wouldn't be able to access anything.

Take the slap on the wrist, or you could just subscribe to him and get them yourself.
He just say stop using his link, not stopping giving the previews

CumRag1102

Feb 22, 2020

yeah but why should i pay money to get literally nothing than a 3 second clip every few days?
that would be almost 60 dollars now and not having a final video at all.

Reactions: Lavary
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes