Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
i thought theres gonna be like 20+ more previews, the quiet scene basically just started.
thought that would be like the halfway point of ep5
no, he wrote that he didn’t want to spoil the "main" scene with a quiet one, so everything will go to the hike, respectively, the scene will probably not be long, as in part 4, but there ... who knows)

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Mirror preview55 to respect AnimoPron wish to not share his own link and prefer us to make mirror of it (because pirate have standards):

Last edited:

dickhead5959

May 4, 2020
Mirror preview55 to respect AnimoPron wish to not share his own link and prefer us to make mirror of it (because pirate have standards):

Workupload

Mega

I love how Animo said "don't use my link" so this guy goes and uploads the file to 100 other websites, LOL.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I love how Animo said "don't use my link" so this guy goes and uploads the file to 100 other websites, LOL.
Well:

What i'm asking:
-don't insta-leak my stuff, wait at least a day
-don't use my direct links please

2timove - you can do any compilations with my works, if it's free for everyone
He said "don't use my link", he has no issue with mirroring.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
and what's the point of that?
That's exactly what I asked in this topic because I did not understand at first and apparently mediafire charge the uploader when he choose to offer an "ads free" direct link.

Normally those website charge the one who download but apparently you can generate "premium" link with mediafire and it's the one who upload/own the account who's charged on the download other do.

Meaning the more use the link of Animo, the more he's charged.

So he asked people to wait at least 1 day before leaking thing and mirroring it so we don't use the link made for Patreon/Subscrib'. Since it's small file, I have no issue to mirror them and everyone win: We don't put weight on Animo link and people have many website to download from and can choose the one they like the most.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes