Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Dejv97

Dec 17, 2020

I’m working on the ending scene currently.
P5 is going to be the longest episode most likely, it has 12 sex scenes overall, and 2 cumshots.
I will start posting some frames here, when the rendering begins.
Yeah, and we think he finally starts with the rendering :D

manneychin

May 8, 2017

I’m working on the ending scene currently.
P5 is going to be the longest episode most likely, it has 12 sex scenes overall, and 2 cumshots.
I will start posting some frames here, when the rendering begins.
So... April? May?

Stinkhorn

Nov 6, 2020
SIGH!!! Part 4 was, after MUCH piss taking, released on the 15th of June 2020. If part 5 is even longer than part 4 (35mins) then the release date could be well in to the summer, like July, August or more likely September. If Animopron guesstimates a release date you can guarantee that come closer to the date, that the bullshit will start to make an appearance with the always popular voice recording isn't finished or another classic, the rendering is finished, then I need longer to make some changes. NEVER EVER!!! think you can guesstimate a release date for Animopron's EXCELLENT work, sorry.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
SIGH!!! Part 4 was, after MUCH piss taking, released on the 15th of June 2020. If part 5 is even longer than part 4 (35mins) then the release date could be well in to the summer, like July, August or more likely September. If Animopron guesstimates a release date you can guarantee that come closer to the date, that the bullshit will start to make an appearance with the always popular voice recording isn't finished or another classic, the rendering is finished, then I need longer to make some changes. NEVER EVER!!! think you can guesstimate a release date for Animopron's EXCELLENT work, sorry.
He's finishing animation in the next few days, so there's just the rendering to go. Rendering could take in worst case aroud 2 months, 2 and a half, since its the biggest, but not that much bigger.
Guessing from previous, i'd say around May or June at worst.

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
Since he already made a LQ render of the first half to send to the sound guy months ago, the wait for the full release is not gonna take as long as part 4.

My guess for the full sound release of part 5 is around April/May

CumRag1102

Feb 22, 2020
i ask myself what hardware he runs..

Part 1 or 2 took months to render.. Part 5 Too?
if he had a 6900K , a 1700X or similar back then a 5950x would cut the rendertime in a quarter or even less.

2 months to render even a very effect intense 4k 3ds max scene is ridiculous.

rendering a complex movie that is more than two Hours! long would take around 30-40 days on a threadripper or even a Zen 3 Ryzen 9.

ask myself what he does with almost 50k per month..

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes