Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
i ask myself what hardware he runs..

Part 1 or 2 took months to render.. Part 5 Too?
if he had a 6900K , a 1700X or similar back then a 5950x would cut the rendertime in a quarter or even less.

2 months to render even a very effect intense 4k 3ds max scene is ridiculous.

rendering a complex movie that is more than two Hours! long would take around 30-40 days on a threadripper or even a Zen 3 Ryzen 9.

ask myself what he does with almost 50k per month..
From what I remember from previous parts, he renders blocks several times fixing bugs from adding effects like liquids and reflections, since the low quality doesn't have all the components.
I'd guess if everything was completely done, rendering in one go would be faster.
Also he had several machines to render previously.

Mar 13, 2020
I thought he said he bought a second PC in preparation for the game so he was going to test it by using it to render clips on pt5?

If so, then the render shouldnt be any longer than it was previously. Might infact be quicker.

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

perkO

Oct 22, 2017
The game can be a little surprise. I'm surprised by the Carnal Instinct game with sex scene.
If the game is too time-intensive to make it into a island exploration adventure type, some gameplay mechanics inspired from games like Breeders of the Nephylim or Terminal Desires would at least give it a spark or reason to playing, other than walking around.

In Terminal Desires, the female protagonist has monster encounters with choice of [fight] or [subdue]. Fight takes character HP as a resource. Subdue enters the sex scene directly, at a chance of taking womb damage. (there two sep. HP bars, the womb HP accessed only from inventory, while the char HP is visible in fight)

If the character chose to become bregnant with a NPC in a previous quest/scene, she can lose that if the womb meter reaches zero. (to which you have to pop some consumables to gain it back and try with another encounter). Granted in that game the whole process is not finished, game still in dev. but the idea is nice. That game is however 2d CG, not 1080p3D.

Some words from that dev: https://f95zone.to/threads/terminal-desires-v0-09-jimjim.18947/page-52

But the art seems to be there, Lara thick morphs & belly physics would suit such gameplay elements just fine:

https://f95zone.to/threads/animo-pron-collection-2020-06-15-animopron.5947/page-123

Last edited:

Girth1219

Dec 22, 2020
Still the same as when you asked a week ago. This is not a quick process. The earliest you will hear anything concrete on planned release will likely be the 1st week of May.
I just feel like I remember in the past, after he started rendering he still released updates weekly. It's just been a while so I was curious. Thanks though.

Mar 13, 2020
I just feel like I remember in the past, after he started rendering he still released updates weekly. It's just been a while so I was curious. Thanks though.
You have to remember that part 5 (atleast going by animos claim of 12 sex scenes) is triple the size of part 4 and it takes him normally 4-6 weeks to render a 30 minute video.

You wont get any new previews anyway, he'll keep most of it under wraps. You will likely get fully rendered amalgamations of previews already released (like part 1-4 joined together and fully rendered for example). Unlike certain other devs, we have got used to this from animo but in the end he always delivers so if you dont hear anything before the 1st week of May, then id be concerned.

Reactions: 69Spartan117
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes