Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017
I've read in this thread someone was trying to make a film compilating Breaking The Quiet 1,2,3 and 4 with all the parts blending nicely into each other but i can't find it. Did he successfully make it ?
if I remember correctly I think animo was gonna do that

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Someone did it cuz I have the video of 1,2,3 all together and a the video of all the sample clips of 4 together. Just have to search the thread

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
At the end of part 4 she was like: what a slut!
Maybe after she saw that quiet was enjoying everything she will try to have some fun?
She's just afraid of loosing the stallion and jealous, she's no match to Q's superpowers. Brutus obviously enjoys more streching Quiet's ass and ep4 showed that the feeling is mutual. So it's gonna be The Ultimate WHORE OFF, the stud has to choose his favorite cocksleeve. Judging by previews (the moment when Q bends over and B's like OH JOY!) it's gonna be Quiet. Sooo... should we add NTR in the taglist?:devilish:

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
a little information (not mine)

Animo wrote that "BTQ just surpassed 2+ hours lenght already (without ending credits for each episode), and there's still around 20 minutes to render (plus final ending titles)."

Animo also plans to release all the BTQ parts as one continuous video after he's done rendering the final part.

He plans on posting the ETA when half is rendered.

He started rendering it on April 28th and on May 3rd, he wrote that "Around 4 minutes rendered at the moment."

So Animo is rendering (very roughly) at 1 minute a day and he is "working really effective so far (no major mistakes/re-rendering)." but the cumshots (yes, plural) is gonna take more time to render.

Since BTQ5 is at least half an hour and "maybe even more" it'll probably be released late June/early July or so, with the sound release (probably) being released a few days later.

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
a little information (not mine)

Animo wrote that "BTQ just surpassed 2+ hours lenght already (without ending credits for each episode), and there's still around 20 minutes to render (plus final ending titles)."

Animo also plans to release all the BTQ parts as one continuous video after he's done rendering the final part.

He plans on posting the ETA when half is rendered.

He started rendering it on April 28th and on May 3rd, he wrote that "Around 4 minutes rendered at the moment."

So Animo is rendering (very roughly) at 1 minute a day and he is "working really effective so far (no major mistakes/re-rendering)." but the cumshots (yes, plural) is gonna take more time to render.

Since BTQ5 is at least half an hour and "maybe even more" it'll probably be released late June/early July or so, with the sound release (probably) being released a few days later.
Thanks for the info!

lolgg991

Aug 22, 2020
I can't help but feel like many of these previews feel like "we've seen it before" kinda even though we haven't, if that makes sense.

I want it to be more rough, with more kinky dialogue + Quiet actually getting overwhelmed. I feel like she's just in the background for all previews we've seen and this interrogator is getting too much focus IMO.

Let Brutus prolapse Quiet or something (and I'm not even into that borderline disgusting shit, but it would be something new).

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I can't help but feel like many of these previews feel like "we've seen it before" kinda even though we haven't, if that makes sense.

I want it to be more rough, with more kinky dialogue + Quiet actually getting overwhelmed. I feel like she's just in the background for all previews we've seen and this interrogator is getting too much focus IMO.

Let Brutus prolapse Quiet or something (and I'm not even into that borderline disgusting shit, but it would be something new).
I think that (apart from the first one) all the episodes looks the same

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes