Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Dejv97

Dec 17, 2020
I supported animo for 2 years when he was on patreon. Then I stopped because of all the milking he was doing.
If animo makes a game. I wouldn't doubt he makes it with micro transactions.

You want to see her boobs $10.00 micro charge. 20 for pussy 50 for ass. And ATWT 100.00 lol :)
Bro everybody knows that.. but except him and wildeer they dont have much competition sooo sad story

Reactions: ivanacco1

69Spartan117

Nov 22, 2018
I supported animo for 2 years when he was on patreon. Then I stopped because of all the milking he was doing.
If animo makes a game. I wouldn't doubt he makes it with micro transactions.

You want to see her boobs $10.00 micro charge. 20 for pussy 50 for ass. And ATWT 100.00 lol :)
Yeah... i doubt that. All it takes is one guy to leak it all. So gonna charge he much lower monthly payment to get more people

Aug 28, 2020
Has he mentioned a release window to his supporters?

I'd like the idea of smaller animations from animo, instead of longer videos for next projects, to break the pace to be honest.
End of October I believe he said on his website that he'll release this first bonus or at least he hopes so.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Hum, saw some people say he does squirting. But I couldn't find anything. Heck, never seen him do anything that wasn't male focus exclusive.

That said: I find it rather hilarious how many of his fans doesn't notice that he does scat and smegma cleaning in his content. Like, it's not super subtle that there is a brownish coating being sucked away from the dicks in many scenes. Mainly after anal or before any sex.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
That said: I find it rather hilarious how many of his fans doesn't notice that he does scat and smegma cleaning in his content. Like, it's not super subtle that there is a brownish coating being sucked away from the dicks in many scenes. Mainly after anal or before any sex.
As a connoisseur of both things, I think you are seeing things.
Also Male focus? BTQ is full of female POV blowing, and taking horse dick!
Quiet and the other lady squirt constantly in the vids, are you sure you are talking about Animopron?

Reactions: ochrejelly
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes