Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I have some ?s

Why is anyone who criticizes AP negatively, in this forum at least, get instantly attacked or chastised for it?
>since we do not "pay" we have no voice unless it's positive

Why does AP blog/subs posts always follow the same timeline for every single project?
>all have exact same delays/problems no matter the complexity of them

Why does AP post different information regarding "WIP" between his monetarily backers forum and his blog forum?
>render start dates / release timeline-dates / posting weeks old WIPs pics/gifs as "current"

I do not understand the constant pro-defense for such a creator. Especially one that has been banned from many creator hosting sites according to many forums (mostly for content but also for work or lack their of practices). I follow many threads here and elsewhere in silence. Never have a seen such a hostile group for one creator. This even as every single release date missed and recycled content posted as new many times over the years. Why does AP get a pass on such things?
It depends if the "criticism" is valid, and most of the time it's just beggars whining about not getting stuff to their liking

Reactions: punhetas
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes