Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

BBDavies

Oct 24, 2021
This looks like omitted footage from Breaking The Quiet Part 2 that would have been placed somewhere between the 08:24 & 10:56 mark.
yes, of course i know.
animo said he was only going to do two bonus scenes and it was released, idk if he'll do another one but i guess that was the end of btq.

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
This looks like omitted footage from Breaking The Quiet Part 2 that would have been placed somewhere between the 08:24 & 10:56 mark.
Thats the point? The bonus scenes are supposed to be alternatives to the existing scenes ... the entire movie had a clear ending

Reactions: mmorazz

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Thats the point? The bonus scenes are supposed to be alternatives to the existing scenes ... the entire movie had a clear ending
Obviously, you didn't notice. I was responding to the quotes I displayed. It appears as if their comments mean that the video is possibly going to be a continuation, or part of a new Breaking the Quiet. So I shared my observation that it looks like the video is an omitted scene from a particular part of Part 2, and not a continuation or new one.

Jun 11, 2020
I still really liked this ATWT bonus, but for me there was a veracity that was missing, it's almost like bruts was robotic about it instead of him getting escalatively more hot for Jill

I think that both of them should have been ATWT in this one, Jill gets deepthroat atwt and interrogator gets ass atwt, to really put it a step further than the Lara ATWT, I was disappointed when Brutus didn't do ATWT when Jill was still sitting up, the enhancements should have been made then and the Interrogator should have deepthroat his cock as it came out Jill's ass, and like she should have enhanced him like 3 or 4 times tbh, this bonus was supposed to be all about escalation, and it really didn't escalate very far

Fi11in1n

Dec 14, 2017
I'm kinda sad. This feels like the end of an era. Like, what comes after? I'm putting my bets on 2B (both Lara and Quiet are shoe-ins when it comes to Rule34, so 2B would make sense). Or one of the Resident Evil girls (Most likely Claire. Seems like he likes the ponytail girls).

For now, all that's left to do is to edit the video and the bonuses together into an extended cut.

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
I still really liked this ATWT bonus, but for me there was a veracity that was missing, it's almost like bruts was robotic about it instead of him getting escalatively more hot for Jill

I think that both of them should have been ATWT in this one, Jill gets deepthroat atwt and interrogator gets ass atwt, to really put it a step further than the Lara ATWT, I was disappointed when Brutus didn't do ATWT when Jill was still sitting up, the enhancements should have been made then and the Interrogator should have deepthroat his cock as it came out Jill's ass, and like she should have enhanced him like 3 or 4 times tbh, this bonus was supposed to be all about escalation, and it really didn't escalate very far
i actually kind of agree. Lara's ATWT scene from way back was really hot because it was portrayed as being totally accidental and sudden. With the interrogator kind of pushing it along and seeing so much of the scene through her POV, it makes for a different viewing experience for us coomer folk. I'm sure the final video with actual sound and dialogue will make the video much hotter but still. I may also just be biased since, as i mentioned previously, i prefer ass-to-mouth ATWT as opposed to mouth-to-ass.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
The bonus scenes are supposed to be alternatives to the existing scenes ... the entire movie had a clear ending
Nod really, it's like an "extended cut".
I even made re-watched the "theatrical cut" and you can pause exactly where the x-ray scene is about to happen, watch it, and go back to the original cut with no difference. It's fully possible to add these extra scenes back in the original and nothing in the original will change, you will just have more.

Unless you really care about the "canon" and prefer that the Interrogator get fugged by Brutus only after Quiet forces her and not by "accident" like the extra scene is.

bleargh1

Jun 2, 2020
Personally, I'm holding out for more scenes with that minotaur! :3 I know it's a game(?), but I'm really hoping Animo would make a video of it, too! Not enough good videos out there with minotaurs.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes