Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Sinett

Jan 16, 2019
Can anyone post BTQ 1080p videos? All the download links are broken and there's a merged 1-5 1080p file that's not posted anywhere

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
By said logic no discussion forum should be. Only creator show and consumer see. Nothing more.

Again I proven correct by final statement. No negative words (unless private messages I get). Only positive contributor/consumer public support regardless topic or work ethics.

How one grow if only positive praise given? I do not understand.
Constructive criticism is indeed good, but I doubt calling artist lazy count as such. They clearly knew that they delayed almost all of their works and will most likely keep doing so. If you don't like their work ethics, the worst thing you can do to them is to not financially support them, which is likely what we all are doing anyway.

Then again I can never get my head around how people are mad over FREE things getting delayed. The world won't become a better or worse place if Animopron and their works never existed, and we lose absolutely nothing if they're delayed or outright cancelled. Will you be upset if you know that there's free food sample in nearby supermarket and you aren't there?

If there's anything Animopron has let us down that would be our expectation, of the planned release date. Promises not kept. But even then we are not entitled to anything in the first place, taking we most likely didn't pay for any of their stuff. The only thing it would hurt is his trustworthiness, which you should care if you funded them, not our feeling. Yet every time they delay things everyone starts malding. I take it that's what getting blueballed does to people?

Imagine you are an animator with a passion of animating horse fucking human and sharing them online. And you consistently delay your works for whatever reason or just lazy. Then people are mad at you on every single forum related to you and your work. If I'm in their shoes, the most reasonable act that I can think of is to stop making anything. Why making stuff for people and having insults for return? Unless they are into that I guess.

Or am I wrong and people are mad over other thing that Animopron does? If that's the case I'd like to discuss it.

alazybearcat

Aug 15, 2017
Or am I wrong and people are mad over other thing that Animopron does? If that's the case I'd like to discuss it.
It's completely reasonable for those who pay monthly to be upset by delays. Going through mental gymnastics to defend every artist in every situation doesn't help anybody. If, as an artist, or developer, you put yourself in a situation where people are paying you monthly to support your work, they have a right to be upset if nothing comes out. That being said, people most certainly are overreacting, but you are as well in your own way.

Reactions: Soggy Bread
Dec 26, 2021
Constructive criticism is indeed good, but I doubt calling artist lazy count as such. They clearly knew that they delayed almost all of their works and will most likely keep doing so. If you don't like their work ethics, the worst thing you can do to them is to not financially support them, which is likely what we all are doing anyway.

Then again I can never get my head around how people are mad over FREE things getting delayed. The world won't become a better or worse place if Animopron and their works never existed, and we lose absolutely nothing if they're delayed or outright cancelled. Will you be upset if you know that there's free food sample in nearby supermarket and you aren't there?

If there's anything Animopron has let us down that would be our expectation, of the planned release date. Promises not kept. But even then we are not entitled to anything in the first place, taking we most likely didn't pay for any of their stuff. The only thing it would hurt is his trustworthiness, which you should care if you funded them, not our feeling. Yet every time they delay things everyone starts malding. I take it that's what getting blueballed does to people?

Imagine you are an animator with a passion of animating horse fucking human and sharing them online. And you consistently delay your works for whatever reason or just lazy. Then people are mad at you on every single forum related to you and your work. If I'm in their shoes, the most reasonable act that I can think of is to stop making anything. Why making stuff for people and having insults for return? Unless they are into that I guess.

Same words as other. I can not have negative words unless I pay for product. I can not contribute unless positive words. You say if artist is lazy, I must remain silent. if I complain creator will cause more delay. AP has always delayed for all projects and for many years. Same reasons always given. Many misleading posts. Many lies and edits to comments within. Why must I remain silent if i do not like and see wrong doing?

Why does my dislike or like for product have to do with if i pay or not? I use to pay him year ago. no longer since lies are to much. I do not understand why i can not express this without censor

PS On personal, why must get many dms of angry people that attack me? why can not i have opinion like others freely?

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes