Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

malik24

Feb 8, 2022
I'm starting to think he's not the one behind this series. He probably has a talented brother who's actually doing it and he's just posting it and passing it as his own.

This is coming accross as someone who is always stalling for time for someone else.

Sep 1, 2021
I'm starting to think he's not the one behind this series. He probably has a talented brother who's actually doing it and he's just posting it and passing it as his own.

This is coming accross as someone who is always stalling for time for someone else.
i mean he knows how to keep peoples waiting without getting hated....

• Angry
Reactions: reigan

Senpahy

Oct 5, 2019
Sound version for the last BONUS scene will come before June ?
It's released since several weeks ago, but I guess it takes a long time to create the sounds

DareDev1

Jun 21, 2019
I asked him about the game in 2019 when I was still supporting him. he said there is another team working on the game and sent me and some of his supporters the exact same animation as this one. and then he said that he would release the game in the mid 2020. So I wouldnt be so hopefull about this if I were you guys.

DareDev1

Jun 21, 2019
I asked him about the game in 2019 when I was still supporting him. he said there is another team working on the game and sent me and some of his supporters the exact same animation as this one. and then he said that he would release the game in the mid 2020. So I wouldnt be so hopefull about this if I were you guys.
its just one of his old tricks to milk as much as possible out of his supporters for another month or two.

ykrsm

Mar 4, 2021
Thats pretty low from him, not to mention what his supporters might think about that, if its true.

Reactions: Thedivine08

DareDev1

Jun 21, 2019
Thats pretty low from him, not to mention what his supporters might think about that, if its true.
Well I think you can all tell that the animation is a bit old style for 2022's standarts. there was this time in 2019 when he finished BTQ3 He just started posting game animations for like 3-4 months. told that he fully focused on the game. then there was BTQ4 started and BTQ5 almost year and a half for each episode. Even now if he really focused on the game he wont release it until mid 2023.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes