Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
he already released a lot of previews and there's a ton of sex scenes.

I don't get why everybody is so fucking mad at animo, why do you care he's going to take forever to finish the game? you are not even paying, and if you are you can just stop supporting him geez
mad?:KEK: im not even mad you read too much kid into dramas :KEK: seriously. I'm just saying some devs are scamming their patrons(check discreen vision, ero mancer). him(animo) taking a lot of time to make a game, videos didn't even cross my mind especially his works are well done:cool:(y). my comment was supposed to be sarcastic, yet someone like you got mad :KEK:. I think you're the mad one here:KEK: yeah maybe im not paying i guess i should ask my ronin wallet :KEK: . just chill

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Give it free because he was a cool guy.

I see, thanks.
I guess there would be a censored version for non-subscribers (public build) and uncensored version for subscribers like wild life. or subscribers will get the game in much earlier date and for public animo would release it after some time like he usually does, though no biggie. maybe as of now they're reworking the game. remember that adeptus steve(creator of wild life) is a big team.

though it depends on animo if either we'd have to pay especially creating a game in UE4 is quite hard.

Last edited:

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019

I don't get why everybody is so fucking mad at animo, why do you care he's going to take forever to finish the game? you are not even paying, and if you are you can just stop supporting him geez
The audacity and entitlement some ppl have. Ppl like the guy above me i put on ignore the second i see em say dumb shit lol

spencer456

Nov 3, 2018

I think what Dzenpie is trying to say is there's always these supporters who have no idea of what's going on and keep on paying believing that the dev is being honest (martyr supporters) and there's always this one greedy dev who loves to keep milking their patrons/supporters by making excuses (I'm not saying animo is one of them, been supporting animo since 2017) believe me there is one dev that I know who does this and making unreasonable excuses. Because in making games "what you see, is not what you will always get"
It is true that the dev is not held by their patrons/supporters, I appreciate you standing up for the dev
their 'Dzenpie' comment doesn't sound like complaining or mad at all if only your emotions didn't take over you, and know how to take a joke or humor. Next time if you see a comment that might be deemed as an offending one or if you think, or If you get offended by someone's comment, opinion let it be that's why we have a, "thread" if they somehow break the rule, or a rule in the future, and get banned then serves them right. this thread had been closed by one of the moderators because there had been people arguing and attacking animo, and people initiating arguments to random people and please don't become one of them. I hope this matter is close or else the mods might close this thread again.

Reactions: dzenpie

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
The audacity and entitlement some ppl have. Ppl like the guy above me i put on ignore the second i see em say dumb shit lol
true, I kept thinking about the words that I had typed here countless times. I agree with you those are some dumb shits my bad, won't happen again. you have nice anims btw especially with the ada oneXgolbin.

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
I think what Dzenpie is trying to say is there's always these supporters who have no idea of what's going on and keep on paying believing that the dev is being honest (martyr supporters) and there's always this one greedy dev who loves to keep milking their patrons/supporters by making excuses (I'm not saying animo is one of them, been supporting animo since 2017) believe me there is one dev that I know who does this and making unreasonable excuses. Because in making games "what you see, is not what you will always get"
It is true that the dev is not held by their patrons/supporters, I appreciate you standing up for the dev
their 'Dzenpie' comment doesn't sound like complaining or mad at all if only your emotions didn't take over you, and know how to take a joke or humor. Next time if you see a comment that might be deemed as an offending one or if you think, or If you get offended by someone's comment, opinion let it be that's why we have a, "thread" if they somehow break the rule, or a rule in the future, and get banned then serves them right. this thread had been closed by one of the moderators because there had been people arguing and attacking animo, and people initiating arguments to random people and please don't become one of them. I hope this matter is close or else the mods might close this thread again.
i was not even talking about him specifically but eveybody in general, the last pages are just ppl whining about the wait as if it's so easy to make a game, i sure wanted more animations and not a game that i'll play just to watch the scenes but oh well, animo wanted a game

spencer456

Nov 3, 2018
i was not even talking about him specifically but eveybody in general, the last pages are just ppl whining about the wait as if it's so easy to make a game, i sure wanted more animations and not a game that i'll play just to watch the scenes but oh well, animo wanted a game
That's fact. Making a game and animation is different, since making a game has a lot of codings, connecting the codes to your animations is not an easy task, especially in UE4 thought it's worth it. I've been using unity for 9 years even though I'm more on UE4 now and planning to switch on UE5. I managed to create a game for the company I'm working
(for us workers only) and some systems, apps which is way more easier than creating a game. And for the comments above, and people complaining, a heads up just like I said in my previous reply this thread had been closed by a moderator, Don't mind the people who keep complaining or even give them your attention or else you're just adding fuel to the fire, and avoid arguing in this thread or mods are most likely to close this thread again if that happens, and also avoid arguing to some troll comments. Don't you think it's fun to watch them complaining anyways, Happy new year to all of you~~

Asdferman

Oct 28, 2017

subscribed in May because i thought the game was close to release, unsubbing for now.
Contains all preview vids from May-Jan 2nd
based on the current progress i'd guess there is 3-4 more months till actual release, possibly more.

oiq3z23

Jan 4, 2021
Pixeldrain
subscribed in May because i thought the game was close to release, unsubbing for now.
based on the current progress i'd guess there is 3-4 more months till actual release, possibly more.
I bet he needs more than 3-4 months XD

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
Someone trying to remaster it
And I can see it's looks good, not too Orange filter like original...

Reactions: copola666

bleargh1

Jun 2, 2020
Pixeldrain
Good gods... that depresses me greatly. :( But thank you so much for sharing!

hermann123

Oct 8, 2017
Some1 should remaster LWH instead of the quiet with Horse stuff... god I hate that quiet model :cautious:(n)
Doing it right now with Topaz Video Enhancer V3.
Settings are:
Output 4K 60fps Frame Interpolated. GAIA AI Enhancement for CG Videos. CODEC H265 Main MP4.
CPU: 3900XT
GPU: RTX 3080

It takes almost 2hrs for Part1 that is 3min36sec long.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes