Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

pearsman

Jun 27, 2018
The new game is awesome. But I have to restart the whole thing when I die because it seems like the game can't save at that moment.

Oct 31, 2017
Thank you for sharing!!

Too bad there is only the stupid mummies and the tomb. No minotaur. The game ends when you get to his statue. BOO! if I had known that I never would have downloaded.
I didn't even make it to that part.
Got to the tomb and picked up that box and couldn't throw it or move after picking it up even after bashing every key on both the controller and keyboard so I quit.
I don't mind glitches like that if you can do a simple reload but with no save function (?) it's too annoying to have to restart the game and get back to where you got stuck at.

TheGoodOldays

Nov 21, 2021
it's either unlock your framerate or press esc button an return to the game. Unlocking fps framerate fix the bug for me
No man unless u have a gaming pc or at least a really good graphic card u're pretty much done till Animo releases an hotfix, and even if u make it past the bowl 5 minutes later there's a traproom that requires u to fill two buckets, and given that there the FPS are even worse i'm stuck there, I'm playing on a 1 year old PC and even with all low settings and 1024*768 windowed i can't even reach 50 FPS in that room, Animo simply said to everyone that does not have a gaming PC to go fuck themselves

Viccelek

Dec 11, 2018
For the piss bug. I change my graphics from epic to low preset. You have to unlock your fps . I choose 144 fps. Piss need to be your fps 60 or little higher . Its working for me around 80~90 fps

Reactions: DashRaider

Nov 29, 2021
dissapointing, the Lara model is terrible, no save is terrible, the few animations I've seen are boring..

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes