Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
Posted today :

Unfortunetely – it’s still not ready to release it in a next few days.
Sorry for this delay, i’m gonna keep you updated.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Nyghtflier

Mar 10, 2019
He disabled the comments on his website, it's not the first time he's doing this... I'd love to see people reaction on Patreon

EDIT : SubscribeStar* Since he lost his Patreon
Looking at the comments its mostly supportive saying stuff like take your time, don't rush, etc but then the comments have devolved into asking for an alternative fart version lol

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Looking at the comments its mostly supportive saying stuff like take your time, don't rush, etc but then the comments have devolved into asking for an alternative fart version lol
Gah, I figured that'd happen, haha. Lara With Horse 3 originally included gape farting as part of the standard version, but was then eventually removed. Not surprised the folks into that stuff would come back for this one. Not kinkshaming, of course. ;)

Nyghtflier

Mar 10, 2019
Gah, I figured that'd happen, haha. Lara With Horse 3 originally included gape farting as part of the standard version, but was then eventually removed. Not surprised the folks into that stuff would come back for this one. Not kinkshaming, of course. ;)
Nice, I never actually realized there were 2 versions, better go find the other one for "research" :geek:

He did say that maybe awhile after the release he may ask the sound guy to do a gaping fart version of this :poop:

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
Another update posted today, and surprise...

Ok guys, we expect the release at the end of this week.

Not expected at all :D

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Nice, I never actually realized there were 2 versions, better go find the other one for "research" :geek:

He did say that maybe awhile after the release he may ask the sound guy to do a gaping fart version of this :poop:
My apologies, I actually referenced the wrong video. It's in "Lara with Horse 2: Part 4", which you can find right here!:

Password: animopron

Feel free to enjoy all the braps every time she opens her wrecked butthole. Also for a second there I misread your last sentence and thought you wanted to see :poop:

Not happenin' :LOL:

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
He's really fucking up with his bullshit milking of people. People support you and give you money because they want to see you make more of the stuff and not because they just want access you wrecked out Russian moron. Learn basic human interactions rather than Novosibirsk selfishness or you'll fuck up any goodwill left and sink your career.

kartoos111

Oct 1, 2016
Hi, First time downloading his stuff. The first only has one link to download. Does that cover all his work or do I have to download different videos from different places?

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes