Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

ronmoho

Jun 27, 2017
I downloaded from the OP But there is only one video there. IS that it?
The link under "Collection List Download:" should take you to his site which he made all his previous work available to download(but it is down for now)

OR

On the first page of this thread, scroll down a bit and you'll see the link dasdude provided.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
Sep 23, 2018
Seems like he's back now. But yeah, after getting that sort of reputation I figured he probably would try to avoid something like that this time. Why even give us an expected release date when it has backfired before and was just as plagued by delays or "delays" this time? I always thought people sounded incredibly entitled, but now I'm honestly just confused about why he doesn't avoid setting expected release dates when he never meets them, only to delay and delay. And delay.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Well either bail and wait to milk some $$$ or someone got enough of his shit and started ddosing his ass orrrr unlikely just a server outage not patreon but kinda relatable image .-.
View attachment 333227
The way Subscribestar works, your subscription renews on the day you join, not at the start of the month... so him "delaying" it wouldnt really net him any more money. He is a nice guy and has helped me out a little. I do not think that his intent greed. I have hired other people to do work for me and experienced delays due to them taking too long to do stuff before so I believe him when he says that.

Also, just on another note, as an animator,/content creator the best feeling ever is being DONE with a piece of work. Like, being able to say to yourself, "OK, this project is 100% DONE." There is no better feeling than that... personally, I literally cannot sleep at all the final week leading up to the end of a project. You are stressed, thinking about everything that can go wrong, how you are going to do this or that, etc etc... My point is, based on personal experience, I believe he most likely wants to get this done ASAP and will do everything in his power to get it finished so he can start on the next project he is going to work on.

Reactions: Spot123

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Seems like he's back now. But yeah, after getting that sort of reputation I figured he probably would try to avoid something like that this time. Why even give us an expected release date when it has backfired before and was just as plagued by delays or "delays" this time? I always thought people sounded incredibly entitled, but now I'm honestly just confused about why he doesn't avoid setting expected release dates when he never meets them, only to delay and delay. And delay.
Ive done this several times and I understand where he is coming from... it comes from a place of hope and trust. He puts his trust in other people to get their work done and for some reason or another, they dont get it done in time. This has happened to me plenty and I totally get, from a consumer perspective, how annoying this can be but setting a "date" helps keep you focused and moving forward. As a Patreon creator, you have no boss... at the least, setting a date is a way to manage yourself and give yourself a goal to hit. At least thats what I think. Its a way to help manage yourself and keep yourself honest. I try to avoid setting a "date" until I feel comfortable because people get really upset when you dont make that date but if you NEVER set a date and just "release" something, I feel like it would actually take a lot longer.

Just my thoughts.

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
The way Subscribestar works, your subscription renews on the day you join, not at the start of the month... so him "delaying" it wouldnt really net him any more money.
It would though, because he'd end up passing those days where people subscribed. It's just a little every day instead of one big payment at the end of a month.

And while your personal experiences work as a reference point, not everyone is guaranteed to feel the same way about things that you do. Not disagreeing, just saying you sound a little too sure about something you have no facts or sources for.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
It would though, because he'd end up passing those days where people subscribed. It's just a little every day instead of one big payment at the end of a month.

And while your personal experiences work as a reference point, not everyone is guaranteed to feel the same way about things that you do. Not disagreeing, just saying you sound a little too sure about something you have no facts or sources for.
Yeah I could be totally wrong... but like I said, I have spoken to him a few times and he helped me out with some things so, I dunno I just dont get that feeling from him. :unsure:

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
I see the exact same attitudes on the game modding scene.
People just expecting to have this one person, doing this stuff in their free time, cater their every whim and desire.
Being completely unreasonable, and allowing zero room for a creator to have a personal life or problems of any kind.

It's goddamn toxic, is what it is.

This is not a company, you did not buy a product with terms, you are not "entitled" to shit.

If i was agentredgirl or the animo dude, i'd have quit after the landslide of negativity.
Seen it happen more than a few times with mod developers, and being completely justified.
You don't realize how effin' patient they're being, reading your negativity and still keeping on developing.

I myself did a bunch of mods for my own use, and shared to help others out.
Pretty much all i've ever read in the comments, were content requests and criticism.
People are such effin' douchebags, when there is zero accountability.. Guess that's the difference between those who have created, and those who just consume.

</rant>

Sep 23, 2018
Ive done this several times and I understand where he is coming from... it comes from a place of hope and trust. He puts his trust in other people to get their work done and for some reason or another, they dont get it done in time. This has happened to me plenty and I totally get, from a consumer perspective, how annoying this can be but setting a "date" helps keep you focused and moving forward. As a Patreon creator, you have no boss... at the least, setting a date is a way to manage yourself and give yourself a goal to hit. At least thats what I think. Its a way to help manage yourself and keep yourself honest. I try to avoid setting a "date" until I feel comfortable because people get really upset when you dont make that date but if you NEVER set a date and just "release" something, I feel like it would actually take a lot longer.

Just my thoughts.
That actually makes a lot of sense. I'm still not so sure it's a good idea when it has happened a couple of times before, but I can see why setting a date can be useful for some people.

p4ul3rdo5

Jun 23, 2019
What is all this whining about? Quality work takes time. If it ain't done, it ain't done. Period. I prefer quality over quantity and animo delivers the best quality by a long strech. I would be dissapointed if he released a half-finished product like game developers do... The same attitude some people have here, led to the state of the game industry nowadays. Companies rarely actually finish the game in time, and instead of delaying they release it half-done because of the impatient costumers, and fix the damage later.
If you ain't got the money don't pay it, but stop crying about that the best animator in this genre actually earns money with his work. You will immediately get the stuff here for free anyways... If you are jealous of him, learn the craft, reach his quality, and it's a win-win for everyone.
Yeah and he actually released the stuff without sound for all you impatient assholes... He could just have waited till everything was done...

ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
This is not a company, you did not buy a product with terms, you are not "entitled" to shit.

If i was @agentredgirl or the animo dude, i'd have quit after the landslide of negativity.
Sure you would have, oh no how would you even live with only 10k+ USD per month for making 3D bobs and vagene and hoarse ducks? They're doing fine with or without complaints, as long as they get that sweet cash.

Guess that's the difference between those who have created, and those who just consume.
Ah yes, the infamous "you can't criticize something if you didn't make it lololo".

Reactions: Phaleg and anon3213

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
What is all this whining about? Quality work takes time. If it ain't done, it ain't done. Period. I prefer quality over quantity and animo delivers the best quality by a long strech. I would be dissapointed if he released a half-finished product like game developers do... The same attitude some people have here, led to the state of the game industry nowadays. Companies rarely actually finish the game in time, and instead of delaying they release it half-done because of the impatient costumers, and fix the damage later.
If you ain't got the money don't pay it, but stop crying about that the best animator in this genre actually earns money with his work. You will immediately get the stuff here for free anyways... If you are jealous of him, learn the craft, reach his quality, and it's a win-win for everyone.
Yeah and he actually released the stuff without sound for all you impatient assholes... He could just have waited till everything was done...
Totally agree with you and that's what I always say here...quality work takes time if something isn't released in the exact date then everyone will start whining.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes