Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
I know this might not belong here

But does anyone knows any other artist that does decent 3D or even cartoon beastiality like this, I really enjoyed animopron works and was looking for more content to browse :)
Check your inbox about your request. (y)

Edit: If any one else wants to know just shoot me a DM. Don't ask in thread comments.

Last edited:

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Oh no, this got more eyes than I expected... :ROFLMAO:

It's by no means a seasoned list but if anyone else wants it just DM me don't ask in the thread. I originally sent it privately to prevent from crossing topics.
Can i get these links too ?
I tried to add you too but your profile seems to be restricted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viccelek

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Can someone rehost these gifs? I really don't want to make an imgur account to see them
You don't need to login at imgur. Just accept privacy and click RMB on it, and "save video as" ..
The quality is bad, but after logging in it isn't better (or exactly the same). It's just a small previews for public view only.

Last edited:

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
In reality we should thank the original owner of the Mega folder that constantly updates it. :D
I can only wish a link with a game that Animo works on will be available as well soon enough.
PS. preview #32 looks quite promising.

Reactions: biały wilk

ssdoom

Nov 4, 2019
You don't need to login at imgur. Just accept privacy and click RMB on it, and "save video as" ..
The quality is bad, but after logging in it isn't better (or exactly the same). It's just a small previews for public view only.
I get a forced sign in thing. Clicking "take me back" just goes to imgur homepage. "Sign in" brings me to a registration/login page. There are no relevant images to right click + save as. This could be a country specific blockage?

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
This could be a country specific blockage?
Yes, It is localization block I think.
You can try VPN or even to download gifs without imgur login.

I get a forced sign in thing. Clicking "take me back"
OK, my location:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ssdoom

Nov 4, 2019
I figured out the issue. If I try to view the image directly on imgur's website, the sign in is required. If I view via the embedded frame on animo's site, it's viewable without signing in. The issue was I have a script blocker add-on for my web browser, so the embedded frame was not displaying, and only a URL link to imgur's site was available until I whitelisted that script.

Reactions: biały wilk

Invigorate

Jun 30, 2019
I figured out the issue. If I try to view the image directly on imgur's website, the sign in is required. If I view via the embedded frame on animo's site, it's viewable without signing in. The issue was I have a script blocker add-on for my web browser, so the embedded frame was not displaying, and only a URL link to imgur's site was available until I whitelisted that script.
Imgur now requires sign-in for mature content.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes