Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
Can't wait to be finished
I'm afraid you'll have to. Seems like he's about halfway done with the base animation, then there'll be the final rendering which will probably take a few weeks by itself. I'd expect the no sound release no sooner than April at the very earliest. Actually, his previous animations have taken about a year each and he started working on this one at the end of August so if that trend holds or he puts some extra work into this one to finish off the series it could be quite a while until it's out. Of course I'd be very happy to be wrong about this.

Dersechstezwerg

Oct 22, 2019
I'm afraid you'll have to. Seems like he's about halfway done with the base animation, then there'll be the final rendering which will probably take a few weeks by itself. I'd expect the no sound release no sooner than April at the very earliest. Actually, his previous animations have taken about a year each and he started working on this one at the end of August so if that trend holds or he puts some extra work into this one to finish off the series it could be quite a while until it's out. Of course I'd be very happy to be wrong about this.
True :/

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Great job.
Animo is making progress from animation to animation. I think the fourth part will be the best in terms of animation (maybe even storyline) of all.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes