4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AnimusNonGrata-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Animus Non Grata finally has a Steam page! We are aiming for a Q4 2024 release (when the game is completed and officially version 1.0.0). Link:

• Red Heart
Reactions: hello.jpg

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Can't believe I'm saying this... But all art is completed for Animus Non Grata! Changelog:

A massive thank you to Synthetic Rush for bringing Animus Non Grata to life with absolutely fantastic art! Stunning work, truly!

We're still aiming for a Q4 2024 release, and are currently in the process of testing out how animations work in Daz and how they work in Twine. The goal is to add animations to some of the NSFW scenes, but we're not making any promises. We'll let you know more if we have something to show!

I also updated the demo version of ANG on both Steam and Itch to include a bunch of spelling mistake fixes, and a couple of bugfixes, including a music bug reported by a user (thanks again, you know who you are!). The music bug was also present in the full game, and has been fixed there as well. The extended demo version here on f95zone will be updated shortly.

If you like the game, consider wishlisting it on Steam or supporting us over on Itch:
Steam:
Beta version available on Itch:

Cheers,
FlimsyLegs

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
I've made an Android port of Animus Non Grata v1.0.0 Extended Beta Demo.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes