boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I dropped Weekend because I was only interested in Anita and felt there was too many characters that were taking away too much time.
Is this going to be more Anita focused or the same?

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
I dropped Weekend because I was only interested in Anita and felt there was too many characters that were taking away too much time.
Is this going to be more Anita focused or the same?
Yes, this novel is focused on Anita. Even the title is "Anita's Internship" ;)

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Yes, this novel is focused on Anita. Even the title is "Anita's Internship" ;)
Sounds good then. Always worth checking because plenty of games have a character's name in the title but still meander around with plenty side characters.

Also well done so far.
I like the use of closeups and super closeups. It's not only very sexy but also used appropriately so it raises the directing quality.
And the puzzles are a nice touch too. I think it provides a nice light gameplay element for when you feel like it, whilst also allowing skipping with no repercussion. Just great.
Loved the french kiss with Vanessa, although I do hope there will be straight ones too. Looking forward to Anita doing a lot more than kissing too of course, maybe even more than one guy at a time.

Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PigeonPleasure

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
Sounds good then. Always worth checking because plenty of games have a character's name in the title but still meander around with plenty side characters.

Also well done so far.
I like the use of closeups and super closeups. It's not only very sexy but also used appropriately so it raises the directing quality.
And the puzzles are a nice touch too. I think it provides a nice light gameplay element for when you feel like it, whilst also allowing skipping with no repercussion. Just great.
Loved the french kiss with Vanessa, although I do hope there will be straight ones too. Looking forward to Anita doing a lot more than kissing too of course, maybe even more than one guy at a time.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you very much for your review and kind words!
As for the kiss with Vanessa - there will be several storylines developing the relationship. The sex scenes will develop in an ascending manner :)
Wish you to have a great day Boulimanus ;)

Reactions: PickleSteve

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I'm a bit disappointed about the scene with the investor. No discussion, no thinking of Anita even afterwards. Just cut and back to home. And the interesting part is a bit too dark to see details. You can do better, for sure ;-)

Reactions: radohak

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
I'm a bit disappointed about the scene with the investor. No discussion, no thinking of Anita even afterwards. Just cut and back to home. And the interesting part is a bit too dark to see details. You can do better, for sure ;-)
Hello Envoye! Thank you for your comment!
Could you be more specific about what interesting part you are talking about that was dark and didn't show the details you wanted to see?

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
Great to see you with a new game PigeonPleasure! Weekend Lollygagging is one of my favorites and I'm happy to see Robyn will be making an appearance.. Found I still have Anita's Discoveries as well.
Hope all is going well for you despite what's happening where you live.. Stay safe. Glory to Ukraine!

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
Great to see you with a new game PigeonPleasure! Weekend Lollygagging is one of my favorites and I'm happy to see Robyn will be making an appearance.. Found I still have Anita's Discoveries as well.
Hope all is going well for you despite what's happening where you live.. Stay safe. Glory to Ukraine!
Thank you very much for your kind words TritonSands! It's mean a lot to me!(Just a little while ago the air-raid alarm was sounded...)
Wish you to have a great day :)

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
So is every guy a potential rapist piece of garbage (aside from the unfortunate Paul)?

Not slut shaming Anita - if anything, if this is the arena she's stuck in I'd like to see her be able to work her wiles voluntarily with the option of becoming bolder and direct with her desires. Gotta do what you can with what you got, after all.

It'd be a refreshing change of pace for the blonde semi bimbo to actually be sincere and well meaning. I will agree though, her features are a bit... uncanny. Compared to Anita or even her bff, it's a very forcefull contrast, which I assume it's by design.

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
So is every guy a potential rapist piece of garbage (aside from the unfortunate Paul)?

Not slut shaming Anita - if anything, if this is the arena she's stuck in I'd like to see her be able to work her wiles voluntarily with the option of becoming bolder and direct with her desires. Gotta do what you can with what you got, after all.

It'd be a refreshing change of pace for the blonde semi bimbo to actually be sincere and well meaning. I will agree though, her features are a bit... uncanny. Compared to Anita or even her bff, it's a very forcefull contrast, which I assume it's by design.
You pointed out some very good moments Laughingfox!
My scenario includes different variants of events. Anita's actions will depend on the player's choice. You, as a player, will have the choice of making Anita an obedient person who follows everyone's whims, or making her independent person who makes her own path to getting a letter of recommendation for admission:)
As for Angela, she has her small role, which will be unveiled more over time:)
Thank you for your comment Laughingfox! Wish you to have a great day!

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Out of curiousity, how does the anger/intrigue split work in terms of the saucy stuff? Most of the scenes where you stand your ground typically removes you from the sexy times scenarios, which you know, is a solid chunk of why folks play in the first place.

While the BFF is probably an acquired taste for some, I'm assuming Anita will have the option to get a bit more involved with their antics? And by involved, I mean the horizontal bop or maybe some group play scheningans.

And may you have a fabulous day as well.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes