PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
Out of curiousity, how does the anger/intrigue split work in terms of the saucy stuff? Most of the scenes where you stand your ground typically removes you from the sexy times scenarios, which you know, is a solid chunk of why folks play in the first place.

While the BFF is probably an acquired taste for some, I'm assuming Anita will have the option to get a bit more involved with their antics? And by involved, I mean the horizontal bop or maybe some group play scheningans.

And may you have a fabulous day as well.
Points of 'intrigue' and 'temper' will further unlock certain scenes. For example Anita can become dominant in BDSM scenes if she has a certain number of 'temper' points.
Since this is mostly a game/novel for an adult audience, that's why the overweight is on the presence of lewd scenes.
But I try to balance the opposite side as much as possible :)

Reactions: Laughingfox

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I hope the internship continues when the 2 weeks are over. :p

I also hope that the 'main investor' is just playing with Anita when he told her the branch would be closing. He didn't knew her position so he thought he could play a game and she fell for it.

Kinda wish she was a bit smarter though, although that gives us the option to turn her into bimbo in the future!? That would be awesome (not a fan of the look, only the corruption path that leads to it).

Reactions: PigeonPleasure

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
I hope the internship continues when the 2 weeks are over. :p

I also hope that the 'main investor' is just playing with Anita when he told her the branch would be closing. He didn't knew her position so he thought he could play a game and she fell for it.

Kinda wish she was a bit smarter though, although that gives us the option to turn her into bimbo in the future!? That would be awesome (not a fan of the look, only the corruption path that leads to it).
Thank you for sharing your guesses slightchance :) I can only say one thing, some of your assumptions are very close! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: slightchance

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will Anita get so corrupt she will not care about University anymore and be too consumed by temptations that she would become a hooker?. Caring more about pleasure as an intern than her academics

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
Will Anita get so corrupt she will not care about University anymore and be too consumed by temptations that she would become a hooker?. Caring more about pleasure as an intern than her academics
Hey JaszMan! Thank you for your interest in game and for your question!
No, Anita's goal will remain unchanged. But according to the scenario, in the second week, an event will occur that should push her to take critical actions (You, as the player, will be able to corrupt Anita to very low and perverted levels :) ) in order to eventually receive a letter of recommendation.

Reactions: JaszMan

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Hello cry32wolf! If you are interested you can see on my patreon the full change log (its free opened). In short - every update is a new day of adventure :)
If there _is_ a changelog, why then not update the first post too? Coz I checked the post for 0.21 and it only has links...

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
If there _is_ a changelog, why then not update the first post too? Coz I checked the post for 0.21 and it only has links...
I would maybe add the changelog to the forum, but someone leaked the game before I wanted to share it...:cautious::cautious::cautious:

Here is a change log special for you FaceCrap:

1)I've generated over 200 soundtracks for the game.
That was a mistake))) It's very, very hard to choose the best of a very good.
With great difficulty I chose the tracks and redid the music in the game :D
2) Scene in the office 1 (
done)
3) Scene in the office 2 (
done)
4) Scene in the office 3 (
done)
5) Scene in the coffee shop 1(
done)
6) Scene in the store (
done)
7) Scene in the coffee shop 2(
done)
8) Scene in the office 4 (
done)
9) Scene in the art room (
done)
10) Scene in the office 5 (
done)
11) Scene in the office 6 (
done)
12)
Lunch break scene with Robyn (done)
13) Scene in the office 7 (
done)
14) Scene in the office 8 / smoking break (
done)
11) Scene in the office 9 (
done)
12) Scene in the hotel (
done)
13) Scene in the Clarissa's apartment (
done)
14) Scene with the investor (done)
15) Scene at home (done)

16) Final touches, fixes (done)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Hey JaszMan! Thank you for your interest in game and for your question!
No, Anita's goal will remain unchanged. But according to the scenario, in the second week, an event will occur that should push her to take critical actions (You, as the player, will be able to corrupt Anita to very low and perverted levels :) ) in order to eventually receive a letter of recommendation.
Good to know. I love the models and how far Anita will go so far. Yet I wish I knew similar female led games where the Heroine is very vulnerable to Corruption, like Anita's Internship & "Katie's Corruption".

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Sex scenes, in my opinion, are poorly represented, swiftly made almost like a checkbox exercise.
No eroticism, no tension.. just put inside a finish.. in 2 images.

Reactions: Steve23x
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes