VN Others Completed Aniyome Kyouka-san to Sono Haha Chikako-san ~Bijin Tsuma to Bijukubo to Issho~ [Final] [Heiantei]

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
i dont understand which version offers which route, can anyone tell me please?

seaninja2

Jun 10, 2017
i dont understand which version offers which route, can anyone tell me please?
here to help my lazy friend the wife name is so Aniyome Kyouka Hen is is the daugther route and the milf name is so Aniyome no Haha Chikako Hen is the milf route

Reactions: kahfene and Skaldy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
here to help my lazy friend the wife name is so Aniyome Kyouka Hen is is the daugther route and the milf name is so Aniyome no Haha Chikako Hen is the milf route
many thanks, european fren

Deepdepp

Oct 20, 2016
The game engine doesn't really support displaying non-japanese text. While it is possible to fix it, it is not trivial. Lost count of the hours to get it working for this (same studio). View attachment 2618871
I took a quick look and it's not possible to port my patch to this game. And honestly, considering the poetry you'd be better off using Textractor or something like that to play this.
i open the game the text is neither ENG or Japanese,

987654s

Dec 8, 2018
The personal pronoun in this game is wrong.
I'm curious how this game is unpacked.
Because the encryption in this game is unique.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
The personal pronoun in this game is wrong.
I'm curious how this game is unpacked.
Because the encryption in this game is unique.
That's pretty standard for MTL from what I've seen.
Often you/me/them, boy/girl, etc are switched.

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
do the choices do anything? dialogue is pretty good ngl but its unbearable.. i was curious if comment above was telling the truth about 6 hours for 1 scene, i downloaded at 1am and it now 10am only seen 2 actual scenes so far ._. i would recommend getting some dialogue in and just holding ctrl tbh, unless you want to basically read a manga, but yeah any guide on what choices do considering they seem rather important with all that in mind??