• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Aniyome Kyouka-san to Sono Haha Chikako-san ~Bijin Tsuma to Bijukubo to Issho~ [Final] [Heiantei]

Jacquees

Mar 19, 2021
How did Jacquees request the MTL? Through the translation request forum? Because I've been wondering how to request/commission an MTL for a short VN
I just kinda found it on the vndb page, don't know how to request any translations. If you want your own MTL for anything you can get Sugoi Translator, it has worked pretty well for me so far.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I just kinda found it on the vndb page, don't know how to request any translations. If you want your own MTL for anything you can get Sugoi Translator, it has worked pretty well for me so far.
Sorry to bother, do you have any links for sugoi translator?

banananos

Apr 30, 2017
Sorry to bother, do you have any links for sugoi translator?
<youtube vid from creator showing how tool works.

< creator patreon that links to the tool

< discord for the sugoi tools

• Red Heart
Reactions: Overlord070

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
Are the stories linear or intertwined? A couple scenes overlap so I assume I should play Kyouka first then Chikako right?

yukihn96

Dec 3, 2018
I'm gonna assume it's a marketing thing. Maybe they were inspired by Pokémon and wanted their own red/blue versions. :LOL:
is there any different in CG ? cause in the beginning of the game when i play, both games have the same choices. i thought one game focusing on the daughter and the other focusing on mom.
And i wanna ask what happen if you choose mom route on daughter game and vice versa ?

AndyIce

Jul 12, 2020
do you finished the game ? if you already did can i ask the same question as above this comment ?
No, I think there is no any difference. The only difference I noticed is after the intro. Each choice bring you to a different sex scene.