B

Belemur

This game is dead in the water!
You have either taken the wrong thread or you are very unfair. DeepSleep started in May, giving constant updates on Patreon with absolutely satisfying content, especially the last one and stays in contact with the patrons on the patreon site, teases us with nice pics. I patronaged a lot of gamemakers in the last year and more, right now, this is the best of the games I supported.

Reactions: Mark17

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is there a way to get Carl's documents from the man from the junkyard? he went into the bar and I don't see him after that

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Is there a way to get Carl's documents from the man from the junkyard? he went into the bar and I don't see him after that
No , you have to return to Carl for now.

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
I have a question Anna needs to go to the spa to meet Emily but where is the Spa I feel like I've looked everywhere.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
I love Kelly Turner from THEx but I love Anna too.... Now what am I gonna do??? I don't think I can get any 'deep sleep' for now....

sonu

Apr 30, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find everything in the download link , so if anyone wants to improve, expand can feel free to do so.
you forgot the photographer building which is first building from the nightclub

Reactions: Krull

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
OMG this update was AMAZING.a lot of scenes and story progression.thanks for the map guys and the save from you deepsleep.made the game much more enjoyable

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
A game with what looks like great art that I refuse to play because of RPGM. I wish devs would abandon it.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes