stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@DeepSleep , I see no difference. But the images are the same size though. What's the point of saving your renders to jpg and then convert them to png?

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
@DeepSleep , I see no difference. But the images are the same size though. What's the point of saving your renders to jpg and then convert them to png?
Haven't thought about that. I have always been working with jpegs, guess that's my mistake. Will save pngs from now on. It's the first time someone points that out.

Reactions: Krull

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@DeepSleep , it is an interesting technique actually. I was curious and tested it with an image I had.
The original .png is 2.4MB, I saved it as .jpg at 70% quality and it became 300KB. Opened the .jpg and saved it as .png again and it became 1.7MB. So it is a way to shave off some file size, in exchange of some quality (usually unnoticeable, if you don't go low on the jpg quality).

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Really? The "girl moving to a new town, having to find a new job, groped while working as a waitress, keeping up with the creepy boss because she needs the money" story? The only thing missing is the neighbor who asks her to show him her boobs.
You forgot the hobo/homeless person that somehow becomes a main love/corruption interest..

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Idk if this count as Changelog but here it goes.
-3 More Days added.
-180 new renders.
-New Characters.
-New Locations [Industrial District / Bar / Andrew's Friend Flat / Park / Spa / NightClub]
-Carl's quest Line Started.
-Office's quest Continues.
Okay thanks. added this into the main post.

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
This might just be my 2nd fav game alongside DmD... Feels like the dev actually puts effort into the game and the pacing kinda feels just right.

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
pacing is good; Anna is fucking hot- just need much much more content! :FeelsGoodMan:

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
pacing is good; Anna is fucking hot- just need much much more content! :FeelsGoodMan:
She is. Just the face needs a lil more expression imo, she feels a bit too much like a doll at times x.x besides that I do love the way she looks.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
walkthrough isn't needed; the journal already tells you what you need to do. just be sure to save regularly- sometimes I skip dialogue so quickly that I end up choosing the default (first) choice in a decision moment.

acko85

May 25, 2017
walkthrough isn't needed; the journal already tells you what you need to do. just be sure to save regularly- sometimes I skip dialogue so quickly that I end up choosing the default (first) choice in a decision moment.
ty

Patan

May 28, 2017
yeah i do that with every rpg game as well, playing the game while touching your dick is not a smart move :FeelsBadMan:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
in this thread someone was also kind enough to make a map. since the game lacks one, I used this map on my
second screen to help me speed to next quest/destination faster.

Patan

May 28, 2017
in this thread someone was also kind enough to make a map. since the game lacks one, I used this map on my
second screen to help me speed to next quest/destination faster.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find everything in the download link , so if anyone wants to improve, expand can feel free to do so.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Thanks Patan- I got lazy and didn't want to search for it :biggrin:;)

@Krull thank you kind soul for taking the time to put the map together. I found it very helpful when taking Anna on a journey on depravity.:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Patan and Krull

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You forgot the hobo/homeless person that somehow becomes a main love/corruption interest..
Funny thing is I hate NTR games. Dont mind games with NTR in them (I.E. BB and MGA and a few others) but games that are NTR first and everything else 2nd I dislike.
But that homeless person becoming a love interest was always my most hated part of em. The rest of the cliches I hate for being cliches in these games but I can also accept them as things that can and DO happen.
But the homeless thing? Its just... weird. One game? Ok sure I could see it.
But making it a cliche? Thats just insane

Reactions: UncleVT

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I wonder if telling your boss to fuck off will make a difference story wise or if it'll just result in less CGs.
Firstly it was meant to avoid just scenes with the boss, but there will also be different scenes later or results with other characters like the girl from reception or Timothy.

@DeepSleep
Can you add an animation to the massage scene?
I wanted to add it, but didn't have time in the end. I might add it in the next release though. Especially if I manage to add CG room.

Does the 0.4 update start at the end of 0.3?
Yes, and there is a save for that at 20th slot.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes