M'aiq

Donor
Mar 23, 2017
Journal tell about
This is a nice update with lots of content.
How can you be stuck? It tells you where to go at every step and even has a quest journal. After the spa is the photo-shoot I think (but it should tell you in the journal).
I found the office of Charles. I actually forgot about this office and went to another one. This game really need a good big map.

Reactions: Krull

marc90

May 8, 2017
Great update !
I hate her boyfriend, he's so useless, hope Anna can break-up with him later :evilsmile: (Timothy is better :eazyHype:)

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I'm stuck. What should i do after spa?
I've got it worse. Where is spa and/or park?
The game zooms to a place on the map. Building is a hospital, but no park and spa.

Edit
For some unknown reason continuing from my previous save prevented me from going offscreen there. Lesson learned.

Last edited:

junlop

Donor
Apr 26, 2017
I wonder if telling your boss to fuck off will make a difference story wise or if it'll just result in less CGs.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
can someone please share the save file that is with this link. save no.20. plz plz

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I am now using the same saved file20 from the link but i still cannot find the Spa. Plz help

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
@DeepSleep , works perfectly now.
BTW, why are you saving all images as .png files? You need it for the files with transparency, of course. But the full screen renders could be easily saved as .jpg, with no loss in quality whatsoever.
Here's an example, I took the .png and just saved to .jpg it at 90% quality with Photoshop:
View attachment 9813 View attachment 9814
The size goes down from 1.2mb to 380kb. And a basic image compression software will shave off another 10-15%.
There is a loss of quality with the JPG. The picture is more grainy and has a 'grey' film over it compared to the PNG. If you don't see it you must be on a low quality monitor or video card.

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
There is a loss of quality with the JPG. The picture is more grainy and has a 'grey' film over it compared to the PNG. If you don't see it you must be on a low quality monitor or video card.
If you read further you'd see that they already solved their problem. You can only use .png with RPGMaker

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes