jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I hate to ask, anybody have a save from the end of last version?

Reactions: Krull

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Damn.. this game is getting better and better, in the begging the traslation was awful, and now is pretty good, the story started to get shape and the art is simply amazing (dream of desire/ dating my daughter level of amazing), there is a journal (no biggie, but you don't get stuck) and it's NTR .. what could we want more

Reactions: Krull and pingwin

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
the art is simply amazing
It's good, but I am not convinced by the aesthetic choices. I was about to say that Anna is a bit too chunky for my liking, but actually I don't think that is it. In Angelica origins for example the MC is very voluptuous but looks great. There is something about Anna that doesn't click with me but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Reactions: Krull and kasata

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
It's good, but I am not convinced by the aesthetic choices. I was about to say that Anna is a bit too chunky for my liking, but actually I don't think that is it. In Angelica origins for example the MC is very voluptuous but looks great. There is something about Anna that doesn't click with me but I can't quite put my finger on it...
I can see that and I think it's because the proportions of the body are not all in sync with one another, in this case, the head does not fit the size of the body and it's obvious with certain angles.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This is a nice update with lots of content.

How can you be stuck? It tells you where to go at every step and even has a quest journal. After the spa is the photo-shoot I think (but it should tell you in the journal).

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes