Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find everything in the download link , so if anyone wants to improve, expand can feel free to do so.
This popped up using WinRar 5.4 (only nonbeta version available):

F:\Date\aeamaps.rar: Checksum error in aeamaps\Residential area-a.png. The file is corrupt
F:\Date\aeamaps.rar: Unexpected end of archive

I downloaded and extracted it twice, same error each time.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017

F:\Date\aeamaps.rar: Checksum error in aeamaps\Residential area-a.png. The file is corrupt

Hmm, try winzip , i'm not getting any errors or try this too.

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017

Similar to Krull, I don't use WinRAR - but I also no longer use WinZip! I use 7-Zip ( ) for everything & have never had a problem.

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Similar to Krull, I don't use WinRAR - but I also no longer use WinZip! I use 7-Zip ( ) for everything & have never had a problem.
Did it worked for you?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
There is a loss of quality with the JPG. The picture is more grainy and has a 'grey' film over it compared to the PNG. If you don't see it you must be on a low quality monitor or video card.
Really? Can anyone else please confirm that?
I checked on all my 3 monitors and I see no difference. The video card remark puts your whole sentence in question, but let's see if anyone else sees this quality loss.
Sorry for the off-topic, but I'm starting to worry about my eyesight.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Story is also not as commonplace as in other projects.
Really? The "girl moving to a new town, having to find a new job, groped while working as a waitress, keeping up with the creepy boss because she needs the money" story? The only thing missing is the neighbor who asks her to show him her boobs.

Reactions: realaxx

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Really? Can anyone else please confirm that?
I checked on all my 3 monitors and I see no difference. The video card remark puts your whole sentence in question, but let's see if anyone else sees this quality loss.
Sorry for the off-topic, but I'm starting to worry about my eyesight.
I can confirm, the quality is worse than before and it's the first thing I noticed when I opened the game.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I like this game, though i hope she is able to fuck with more nice guys , not just sleezebags. Anyone Went with the refuse path and lived to tell the tale? In regards to Office boss and thugboss?

Daybyday

Jun 14, 2017
This woman can't help getting job offers whenever she goes and accepting them. How many are there now 5-6 different jobs she's working simultaneously? Game is intriguing though

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I like this game, though i hope she is able to fuck with more nice guys , not just sleezebags. Anyone Went with the refuse path and lived to tell the tale? In regards to Office boss and thugboss?
i'm playing both paths, full corruption and full morality, the story progresses just fine in both cases.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Exactly, why would I lie ? makes no difference what format it is, but I did notice the quality decrease. I don't know if it's the engine scaling making it look that way or not, but it was better before.
Since PNG should scale without loss of quality to any resolution, there are only two explanations that I can see.
Some display problem on your end, or
Deepsleep started rendering at lower resolutions.

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Since PNG should scale without loss of quality to any resolution, there are only two explanations that I can see.
Some display problem on your end, or
Deepsleep started rendering at lower resolutions.
There could be lower quality, I started to save the big jpgs to a lower quality and right after I save to pngs. That could be the problem as I don't have a good screen. I attached two images. One is from the game and another one is maxed, is there a difference?

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes