stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Walking simulator
That's a game design flaw. The engine itself is not at fault of how those devs use it.
I thought maybe people have issues with the performance, or the 16-bit graphic style, or something.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I'm curious, what's the issue with RPGM?
like said above, walking simulator. Leave all the walking out in the popular RPGM's and you have almost nothing left of a game.
2nd issue, the use of the default interface, so we are the hero and our stats are.... owh and it's default blue.

Reactions: stoper

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
like said above, walking simulator. Leave all the walking out in the popular RPGM's and you have almost nothing left of a game.
2nd issue, the use of the default interface, so we are the hero and our stats are.... owh and it's default blue.
What stats? Where is blue? I really tried to make it a bit different with a totally new title screen and not the default stuff for a menu.

Reactions: haba-baba

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@DeepSleep , they're talking about general issues with RPG Maker. Though they don't seem to have a problem with the engine itself, just the way it's used.

Dilusha

May 12, 2017
Where is sex Dev? No sex. Just some masseur fingering and BJ in the end that I skipped the second time around. Because that's not how things happen in real life. I really expected something to happen with Carl & her sister in the club. But instead you blew it by introducing an unnecessary Boss. Also the black guy is not that interesting. Don't make him the stereotypical "Black guy with horse dick". And since we haven't got into real sex yet, just don't make anyone's dick too big. This shouldn't be such a game. Just keep the size normal and real.

In the end, I'd say, I really wanna see something happening with Carl and Rebecca. I think you should prioritize the relationship of those three, which gradually becomes more romantic and ultimately resulting in sex. Don't make Carl a beta male. Remember how Rebecca said Carl's much better than Anna's boyfriend? Capitalize on that. And that's my point. When you add too many new characters and subplots, you slowly drift away from your original ideas. I'm also excited to see what happens with Timothy next. And I think we need to go see the Doctor in the hospital again. Also she needs to break up with that gay boyfriend of hers. :closedeyesmile:

Good Luck! :)

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Where is sex Dev? No sex. Just some masseur fingering and BJ in the end that I skipped the second time around. Because that's not how things happen in real life. I really expected something to happen with Carl & her sister in the club. But instead you blew it by introducing an unnecessary Boss. Also the black guy is not that interesting. Don't make him the stereotypical "Black guy with horse dick". And since we haven't got into real sex yet, just don't make anyone's dick too big. This shouldn't be such a game. Just keep the size normal and real.

In the end, I'd say, I really wanna see something happening with Carl and Rebecca. I think you should prioritize the relationship of those three, which gradually becomes more romantic and ultimately resulting in sex. Don't make Carl a beta male. Remember how Rebecca said Carl's much better than Anna's boyfriend? Capitalize on that. And that's my point. When you add too many new characters and subplots, you slowly drift away from your original ideas. I'm also excited to see what happens with Timothy next. And I think we need to go see the Doctor in the hospital again. Also she needs to break up with that gay boyfriend of hers. :closedeyesmile:

Good Luck! :)
Actually I liked this way. She's slowly turn into something she doesn't want to and that just puueerrfeeeccctttt@_@. If you just go straiiiiiiight to sex that's to easy too boring and that's the same as Naughty America movie or similar like that. Just go sex...sex...sex. Where is the art of that? :) I liked this Devs he's created not just Good Graphics but also something good that put into good motion :) . Thank you Dev I await for your next Corruption, please :)

odiorevolver

Dec 14, 2016
I like the pace of this game, most of them goes terribly slow, this seems to be good for my taste. To me is one of the best games over patreon after the downfall of Lily of the Vallley

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
How do you get into the blue building in the car impound to get Carl's Documents?

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes