• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
No update from may 27 ... Wow man.

I remember when he was making updates every month with less patreons, now it's starting every second or 3rd month.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
You need to do two things I believe to get the lesbian path: 1) You have to reject the blackmail from Jeremy the boss. Basically reject him when he tries to touch you and stuff 2) When you go to the office one of the days and the secretary (I forget her name, Diana I think?) will be picking on the boy Timothy. You have to not defend him. Do both of those and you'll get lesbian content.
small correction: it is 3 things for all content
- Reject fat boss Jeremy
- Do not defend Timothy at reception
- Help Timothy in the conference room and ask him for help to install a trojan on Jeremy's computer.

For the beach scene at the end of 1.0.(0/1) you need to be on the Diane path and the Timothy path

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
No update from may 27 ... Wow man.

I remember when he was making updates every month with less patreons, now it's starting every second or 3rd month.
Chill out. That's because dev launching Anna's side story. It is okay, even if he doing vacation with his/her family.
And we can keep expecting more sex scene in every update, right? Not like many developer out there. Do you want update every month without sex scene like them? Be patience

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
citing
What a goddess.thanks for sharing.

True thay is because it doesnt cash in on incest and anna is a hit woman in a big city getting hit on by several stereotypres of men.it is easy for sex to occur and reflects more on real life.the boyfriend bound has been lifted successfully too so anna is free
I don't mind at all with no incest. Adult game have a lot of fantasy, not just story about how to fuck your Mom, Stepmom, Aunt and sister. For example, look at Lesson of Passion or Sex&Glory game, they didn't create incest story, but their story and graphics was great, and for bonus they got many subscribers. Eleanor and Living with Temptations is their best game so far.
I think Anna Exciting Affection's graphic looks similiar to LoP and S&G. but longer story. That's better.

Btw, at DeepSleep patreon, we saw that Dev create a goal, "I will hire a team member to help me with programming stuff, bug testing and other stuff to speed things up and release a better game." and now was 92%. It's good.
Dev didn't give a clue about next story update, it's fine, it makes me more wondering.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
citing

I don't mind at all with no incest. Adult game have a lot of fantasy, not just story about how to fuck your Mom, Stepmom, Aunt and sister. For example, look at Lesson of Passion or Sex&Glory game, they didn't create incest story, but their story and graphics was great, and for bonus they got many subscribers. Eleanor and Living with Temptations is their best game so far.
I think Anna Exciting Affection's graphic looks similiar to LoP and S&G. but longer story. That's better.

Btw, at DeepSleep patreon, we saw that Dev create a goal, "I will hire a team member to help me with programming stuff, bug testing and other stuff to speed things up and release a better game." and now was 92%. It's good.
Dev didn't give a clue about next story update, it's fine, it makes me more wondering.
Agree completely

Reactions: vrokol

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Well tomorrow is the last day of the month.....this has officially become torture.at least now we have badass people sharing everything so we wont have to wait for the link a lot

Reactions: vrokol

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Well tomorrow is the last day of the month.....this has officially become torture.at least now we have badass people sharing everything so we wont have to wait for the link a lot
Normally, when released today, it will be post here in 1-2 days. It depends on how hard to crack it. CMIIW

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes