• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

5ergi0

Apr 18, 2018
Can we please get a MAC OS version? Playing on the browser is a big pain, makes life much harder in terms of saves. I finished the game online and now have no way of restoring that save for a future update

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Does the game have lesbian content?
If so,how do u get that
You need to do two things I believe to get the lesbian path: 1) You have to reject the blackmail from Jeremy the boss. Basically reject him when he tries to touch you and stuff 2) When you go to the office one of the days and the secretary (I forget her name, Diana I think?) will be picking on the boy Timothy. You have to not defend him. Do both of those and you'll get lesbian content.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
You need to do two things I believe to get the lesbian path: 1) You have to reject the blackmail from Jeremy the boss. Basically reject him when he tries to touch you and stuff 2) When you go to the office one of the days and the secretary (I forget her name, Diana I think?) will be picking on the boy Timothy. You have to not defend him. Do both of those and you'll get lesbian content.
Thanks

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Here's what I feel when it comes to the male characters in the game.........
I kinda digged the Ashley-Anna dynamic at first, even Jeremy I kinda like the aggressive/submissive thingy but it's a big turn off for me if my heroine starts getting used like trash so that's why I had to replay it and tell him 'NO' from the beggining...

Even the old man, fucking perv should just die.

Sergei??? He's ok, he has his way with Anna but he respects her so that's pretty cool.

Andrew?? What an idiot!!! How the frick did Anna fall for him??

Lesbian route.... I like it..Two ladies going at it against each other and then you can sit back, relax and fap.

Timothy... He's cute. Guy does deserve a lot of love from Anna...

Reactions: Mark17

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
You mean Alfred? Sorry, but I think the dinner sex scene at the new apartment is one of the hottest written scenes in this game. He might be old, but he gives Anna exactly what she wants.
My beef with that scene is that he only tip-fucks her. Alfred, go balls deep or go home. Otherwise, Alfred is one of few guys in the game that I want Anna to have fun with.

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
You mean Alfred? Sorry, but I think the dinner sex scene at the new apartment is one of the hottest written scenes in this game. He might be old, but he gives Anna exactly what she wants.
Yes, I agree with you, Alfred is my favorite character. I hope Anna and Alfred fall in love with each other.

Reactions: vrokol

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
My beef with that scene is that he only tip-fucks her. Alfred, go balls deep or go home. Otherwise, Alfred is one of few guys in the game that I want Anna to have fun with.
What are you talking about? He plows her from behind then she literally rides him ball deep. It's animated with skin to skin slapping. How is that tip deep?

Reactions: Mr Braun
4.00 star(s) 132 Votes