• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nickLUsio

Mar 10, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Anna Exciting Affection v1.3.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 03.12.2018
why am i stuck ? it says type error undefined is not a function?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
why am i stuck in loading screen and says "Type Error Undefined is not a function"?? is this really for android?
why am i stuck ? it says type error undefined is not a function?
dunno what your problem is. i can load my own created saves and the ones provided by the dev w/o problems. tinkered with the files on saveeditonline.com or otherwise?

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I have found this solution: I can run the game with seamonkey browser launching index. My only problem is when I will need to start a new version how to deal with saves.
You can use also firefox and save with it also.

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
You can use also firefox and save with it also.
Firefox always lead me to an error running the game, that is why i tried seamonkey. Btw, i was meaning that i dont know how i will do when you will release version 1.4, how to start the game from my save and not from the beginning because i don’t know how to do that running the game in a browser mode. Anyway thanks for your reply and all my compliments for the game, in my modest opinion is the best i have played.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
lmao Anna is fucking everybody with a penis. She does not discriminate. Whether its the elderly, the kids, black, white, thin, sloppy fat, as long as he has a dick, Anna is going to fuck and suck it. This may not be the greatest game ever but its the greatest game ever to fap too. And she kind of looks like Kim Kardashian.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Urghhhh everytime I forget to save every 5 mins that damn game totally crashes and closes itself out. so frustrating!

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
Without doubt the best game, with great news and animations is that of Anna Exciting Affection ... Every 15 days always with great news and very good story. Without coiling and always adding in a pleasant time frame. And this latest update I just loved! The rest unfortunately is waste. Merry Christmas to all! ;)

207217_winner.jpg

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Something I dislike about these games and something that's almost universal is that once you've progressed to a certain point, every time you choose the promiscuous option it almost always ends up in full on sex. There's very few subtle interactions or planting seeds for future options. I still enjoy it and am looking forward to future updates but I enjoyed the first half of the game a lot more

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes