• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Something I dislike about these games and something that's almost universal is that once you've progressed to a certain point, every time you choose the promiscuous option it almost always ends up in full on sex. There's very few subtle interactions or planting seeds for future options. I still enjoy it and am looking forward to future updates but I enjoyed the first half of the game a lot more
Anna has a medical condition that turned her into a full whore. I dont get your complaint shes a nymphomaniac. She wants to be fucked

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
lmao Anna is fucking everybody with a penis. She does not discriminate. Whether its the elderly, the kids, black, white, thin, sloppy fat, as long as he has a dick, Anna is going to fuck and suck it. This may not be the greatest game ever but its the greatest game ever to fap too. And she kind of looks like Kim Kardashian.
The models and animations are the saving grace of this game. The story is God awful, writing is subpar, there's no point for this game to run in RPG Maker which thankfuly they already realized, so yeah, a sexy bimbo with great animations that fucks anything that breathes with a dick or not actually, is why I still bother playing this game, because Anna is seriously fucking hot.

I play it because I can do so for free thanks to this forum but if this was released as singles on e-hentai or the likes as a webcomic I'd enjoy it as much if not more. The gaming and writing are not their strong sides and neither is the amount of content in their patches lately. The time between patches gets longer and the content becomes more scarce by the patch. Kind of a shame, really. Their models and animations are possibly the best I've seen in a game of the genre. In the 3D department that is.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
The models and animations are the saving grace of this game. The story is God awful, writing is subpar, there's no point for this game to run in RPG Maker which thankfuly they already realized, so yeah, a sexy bimbo with great animations that fucks anything that breathes with a dick or not actually, is why I still bother playing this game, because Anna is seriously fucking hot.

I play it because I can do so for free thanks to this forum but if this was released as singles on e-hentai or the likes as a webcomic I'd enjoy it as much if not more. The gaming and writing are not their strong sides and neither is the amount of content in their patches lately. The time between patches gets longer and the content becomes more scarce by the patch. Kind of a shame, really. Their models and animations are possibly the best I've seen in a game of the genre. In the 3D department that is.
Yes she is smoking hot with that big ass she has. And I also agree with you, some of the story elements makes no sense but I choose to pick that content so I can fap lol. For example in the bar there is absolutely no reason to go back. But anyways its a fapping classic but it lacks everywhere else.

Reactions: Tony Faptana

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
Which friend knows what the author said on December 7th, where is the Christmas short story? Isn't it Christmas? How should this be understood?

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
christmas_dinner.jpg

I wish you a Merry Christmas. Looks like Anna will be having a nice Christmas dinner also :) I hope that you will get what you have wished for.
I will take a break for a couple of days and then resume working on the visual novel (it will be hot) and the next update.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Wait, didn't Deep say he was unhappy with how something went this update so he was going to release a patch to change things up slightly? What ever happened to that?

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wish you a Merry Christmas. Looks like Anna will be having a nice Christmas dinner also :) I hope that you will get what you have wished for.
I will take a break for a couple of days and then resume working on the visual novel (it will be hot) and the next update.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
I wonder if that table was set before or after she laid down on top of it...
Getting up on it without knocking anything over is an impressive feat, in high-heels no less.

If it was set afterwards, who did it? :rolleyes:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Wait, didn't Deep say he was unhappy with how something went this update so he was going to release a patch to change things up slightly? What ever happened to that?
He said in other update that he will do that togheter with the next update. Because he is focusing on the novel for X-mas

Reactions: patrickB and vrokol

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
Когда появится продолжение
Здесь нельзя писать на других языках, кроме английского. А продолжение в январе.
It's not allowed to write in other languages here, but english.

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
(Non native speaker)

Anna is one of my favorite characters of the games i played so far. I am about to learn how to handle DAZ. Though i am testing a lot lately and tried to create Anna myself. I know she is not perfect. But maybe someone likes the pics, so i share them. hf

anna_0001.jpg

anna_0002.jpg

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
(Non native speaker)

Anna is one of my favorite characters of the games i played so far. I am about to learn how to handle DAZ. Though i am testing a lot lately and tried to create Anna myself. I know she is not perfect. But maybe someone likes the pics, so i share them. hf
She needs some more meat on her bones, other than that, she looks good.

Reactions: rKnight
4.00 star(s) 132 Votes