Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Another problem : I have to go to Jeremy's house... But without any clue about WHER the fuck he lives !
Once again, I tried every door in this town...
What do I have to do to find this adress ?

And generally : why don't you put the adress, or something about the location, every time you give an apointment in the journal ? Is that so much to ask ?
I spend at least half of the game only to search for places !! What a waste of time and energy...
Ok I found it, but completely by chance... And only the THIRD time I tried that door... ?? Nice bug...

This game could be great, really.
Why messing it up with ridiculous problems like : try to find an adress without any clue ???
Infuriating...

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
renpy ? What is it ?
, you dont have the rpgm boring stuff like going around searching for places.... but some like so its your choice...you can also replay all scenes on the main menu,, not sure if you have that option on the normal version.

Reactions: Armelle69

8Atila8

Oct 1, 2018
Anna and Lily essentially share similar plot, same plot devices and of the shelf characters: wimpy boyfriend/hubby inept in bed, chubby nerd whom heroin graces with her sexual favours, horny father in law, rapey gynecologist, abusive boss, even all time favourite dressmakers shop with sexually rampant owner/assistant (features in Lilly, Lida, Elena and Anna, where sale assistant is a girl). Ana posses for a photographer, Lilly for a painter, both work waiting tables (and we have to do boring run arounds bringing food and drinks). Both are insecure about their bodies (must be a running joke in this games, because both are gorgeous; Anna even complains about being fat and having a big butt in scenes where we can see her abbs and cannot but find her curves irresistable). It becomes remeniscent of Vladimir Propp and Morphology of the tale, and those preordained narrative elements serving as building blocks for fairy tales. Long and short of it is all this games are very much alike, and none of the devs is going to get Booker prize this year. So we should make an effort to enjoy our games with all their imperfection, help each other and devs with advice, benevolent and well intended opinions, support and above all gentlemanly conduct.
And finally, I really like Anna. Though Lilly is indeed a voluptuous milf/housewife, Manila Shaw sexiest copper ever (I've seen a few in real file; they can be quite seductive in their poorly tailored uniforms), Elena is superb erotic cassette bomb, and Lida beach bimbo extraordinaire, Anna's radiant beauty eclipses every other one.
Thanks for your attention, mates, and best of fapping in the New Year.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Another problem : I have to go to Jeremy's house... But without any clue about WHER the fuck he lives !
Once again, I tried every door in this town...
What do I have to do to find this adress ?

And generally : why don't you put the adress, or something about the location, every time you give an apointment in the journal ? Is that so much to ask ?
I spend at least half of the game only to search for places !! What a waste of time and energy...
Are you actually being serious?
There's a map included with the game, with Jeremy's house clearly marked.
Maybe try using it instead of spamming the thread up with clueless bullshit like this.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Are you actually being serious?
There's a map included with the game, with Jeremy's house clearly marked.
Maybe try using it instead of spamming the thread up with clueless bullshit like this.
? Well.. Ok then, I didn't know about any map ! And where can I find it ?

fameerfuddi

Feb 12, 2018
I think I can only use some interesting pictures to kill the boring waiting time. I like Anna so much. View attachment 214171 View attachment 214171 View attachment 214172 View attachment 214173 View attachment 214172 View attachment 214173
I think I can only use some interesting pictures to kill the boring waiting time. I like Anna so much.
Thank you for the good resolution wallpapers but do you have the rest of them too??? Please upload if you have all of them in good resolution. Thank you.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I like Alfred's path, but I don't like BDSM stuff, like the gag ball much at all.
We'll see soon how that scene plays out

Reactions: penmaster
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes