goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You guys must be new here. Lily of the Valley had a lot of supporters, they were making close to 8k a month, then they stopped giving a shit about the game and disappeared for 5 months, those 5 months after saying "patch will be out soon" for one month straight until they said fuck it and decided to disappear and keep collecting their 8k for doing nothing until the community got fed up and stopped paying and only when they dropped to like 2k is when they got back and tried to "correct" their ways but people saw right through the 2 months of development to release 1 day of game time that you'd play through in 10 minutes so they didn't get their support back.

Eventually every developer I've seen for the past 2 or 3 years does this. First the patches start getting more spaced out, then the content starts being shorter and shorter, then they get mad at people for calling them out and eventually they disappear or correct their act for a while. Anna's is following the exact same path and things will get worse before they get better or the game gets dropped.
Every developer? Surely not. Some counterexamples:
Mr Dots, Palmer, TK8000, Faerin, Runey, Nenad A., Luxee, Stoper, NLT, Belle, Perverteer, BlueCat, Daniels K.

OK, Luxee is kind of slow, but he charges by the release, not by the month, so he can't be accused of milking.

Reactions: numanumani

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
in my opinion , the game can be fixed if deep focus more into the story line , this game has a lot of potential and so many path that can be use it to create a very good story, first it should be a why that justify anna having sex with all these characters , not just based of the hit she got in her head in that accident, at this point thats not enough ,

some characters like the nerd ( not handsome but a nice guy) can be for pleasure , maybe ashley because the guys blackmailed her but lets says she liked his dick and the way he fucks her

alfred , i have mixed feelings about this characters, i like to see her with him , but i dont like the story about why she fucks him , same with hector

patrick at the bar its good now with the blackmail in my opinion , the bar path has a lot of potential

jeremy is an idiot , but his path is good too,

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Every developer? Surely not. Some counterexamples:
Mr Dots, Palmer, TK8000, Faerin, Runey, Nenad A., Luxee, Stoper, NLT, Belle, Perverteer, BlueCat, Daniels K.

OK, Luxee is kind of slow, but he charges by the release, not by the month, so he can't be accused of milking.
Obviously there's a few exceptions bust most guys you mentioned are some of the biggest fish in the pond (like Dots) and half haven't been around for a year (Stoper, BlueCat, etc.). I also noticed that other than NLT who I mentioned before, none of them are RPG games or created in RPG Maker and some of those while they release monthly have very small patches (lots of renders, very little story). Granted I don't know half of those but none of them other than NLT or Dots make very good examples/exceptions for the case in point.

Again, there will be wheat amidst the chaff. Thankfuly!

Mr. Lee

Apr 5, 2018
I feel bad for Anna's boyfriend Andrew. I hope there a twist ending for him like is he knows everything she been up and at the end don't care. Because him been banging older women on the side on webcam wearing a mask. Ashley been using this fact to not just to blackmail him but also to pimp him out.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Overall or western only? I'll keep it western and rpg maker I guess just to stay true to the point.

Fleeting Iris shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as this game for starters. Lily of the valley is a million times better in dialogue and story but specially dialogue. Games by Ark Thompshon have great story, mechanics and dialogues. I don't like bestiality tho but if you do, that's another author who isn't even on the same league.

Zombie's life by Nergal, any of the games by Siren's Domain, both games by Dystopian Project, any game by Hreinn but particularly the RPG Maker one that is a League of Legends parody.

The list goes on and on and on, specially if you're into some more specific fetishes.

There's a right way to make RPG Maker games and a wrong one, and this one is a 3.5/10 at most. At list he put some effort into stuff, so, A for effort and F for everything else I guess?

Anna looks amazing, that's it. That's why everyone is here, certainly not because of the gameplay or story.
Whats your damage man?
Dont tell others why they enjoy a game you impudent child.
Obviously you loved a game in which the fat ugly mc had to play more than two hours before she actually did sth lewd by will.
If you prefer to read hours of text just to be rewareded with seeing an ass double the size of a grown man, good for you!
But dont force your pathetic judgement on others man. no one asked for it.
But sure... Lilys game is so much better... literally every human being in the game is constantly jabbering about how beautiful that fat chick is. Yeah. And after 2 hours+ of being a shy prude, she instantly goes mental for analsex with a guy in a cabin. MUCH better than Annas story... right...
But sure, keep looking down on others. Seems like you need it.
So... just to stay true to the point: A for knowing a lot of lewd games and F for your character I guess?

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hello everybody !
I'm at the beginning of the game, and I have to find a "Toy store, in a shopping district".
But there is absolutely NOTHING like a toy store, anywehere ! I tried every doror, many times, I tried to talk to everybody I found... And I'm just stucked here ! I can't even go home, I have to find it before...
1h20 oh game, including at least 35 minutes to find something that basically doesn't exist.. What the hell does that mean ?
What did I miss ??

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Hello everybody !
I'm at the beginning of the game, and I have to find a "Toy store, in a shopping district".
But there is absolutely NOTHING like a toy store, anywehere ! I tried every doror, many times, I tried to talk to everybody I found... And I'm just stucked here ! I can't even go home, I have to find it before...
1h20 oh game, including at least 35 minutes to find something that basically doesn't exist.. What the hell does that mean ?
What did I miss ??
1. there is a ren py conversion that might help in general, caus no more walking on your own.
2. of cause it exists.
3. you may reload a prior save and pay attention to the description?
4. I d love to tell you where to go anyway, but I only played the ren-py remake.

good luck!

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hello everybody !
What did I miss ??
Ok found the "sopping district", continue to the left after the house.
They just forgot to say it was a new area : the informations I had before of the location of tuis district were just wrong (We had an office that was "at the east of the shopping area", which was north of the home)...

Reactions: BruceLee73

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Whats your damage man?
Dont tell others why they enjoy a game you impudent child.
Obviously you loved a game in which the fat ugly mc had to play more than two hours before she actually did sth lewd by will.
If you prefer to read hours of text just to be rewareded with seeing an ass double the size of a grown man, good for you!
But dont force your pathetic judgement on others man. no one asked for it.
But sure... Lilys game is so much better... literally every human being in the game is constantly jabbering about how beautiful that fat chick is. Yeah. And after 2 hours+ of being a shy prude, she instantly goes mental for analsex with a guy in a cabin. MUCH better than Annas story... right...
But sure, keep looking down on others. Seems like you need it.
So... just to stay true to the point: A for knowing a lot of lewd games and F for your character I guess?
So, let me show you how an argument actually works before shoving you in my ignore list.

No one is telling you why you enjoy or should enjoy the game, you could enjoy stick figures for what I care. I'm saying the game in the sense of a game is trash. You're absolutely free to like trash just as you're absolutely free to eat at McDonalds but saying the food is good just means you're completely ignoring everything that is bad about it. Does it taste great? Sure, I guess. Anna's renders are also amazing, but as a game, it's shit just like McDonalds food as food in terms of nutrition and contribution for your health, is shit. Still, feel free to eat as many big macs as you can fella.

The mapping is shit. The soundtrack is shit. The coding is shit. The erotic writing is shit. The plot is shit. The mechanics are shit (so bad in fact they realized they should switch engine half way through). I could go on but you see where I'm going with this I hope. As a game, its shit.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be enjoying the game, I'm saying that factually it is a poor game in many fields and I offered terms of comparison. It's not judgement when I'm not judging you for liking it. I couldn't be further from judging you for playing the game as I absolutely couldn't possibly care less. If any I'm judging you're an idiot now by how you completely misrepresented everything I stated and not once offered any argument with any base as a retort but "you're a child that likes asses double the size of a grown man". See? That's judging.

Also I don't know what you're talking about here. You contradict yourself constantly. So you're saying I shouldn't like the plot? I shouldn't want to read through 2 hours of story before I got to sexual content? Because one of the biggest complains I've read about Fleeting Iris is that the game progresses too fast. So if you want to go straight to the hentai that further proves my point, you don't want a game, you want a webcomic. Glad we agree in this.

Lily as a game is worlds appart in quality from Anna's. How? The writing on the scenes is so but so much better. The plot while not being the most inventive plot ever is a decent plot. She is being neglected by her husband and at a moment of weakness and being drunk, cheats on him and discovers sex is much better than she thought it was when she was faithful to her husband. Also all the story about forbidden fruit and so on.

It's essentially the story of a neglected wife with lack of confidence in her body with a bit of mid-life crisis that starts feeling appreciated by strangers, acquiring confidence in her sexuality finally and delving inside the darkest places of her mind in a downward spiral to absolute corruption. That's it in a nutshell and resuming as much as I could.

Anna's story in a nutshell is she hit her head in a car accident and became a slut that fucks everything with a penis.

You're right. Stellar writing.

I see your point, Anna is extremely sexy, the renders if not the best renders around are probably top tier and the animations are no joke either, but defending this as a game? No. Now, had you been polite like everyone else here was debating the pros and cons of this game, I'd wait to read your retort but considering you can't not act like a manchild you have a date with my ignore list.

PS. The "guy in a cabin" is her husband, but clearly you don't care about the story.

I feel bad for Anna's boyfriend Andrew. I hope there a twist ending for him like is he knows everything she been up and at the end don't care. Because him been banging older women on the side on webcam wearing a mask. Ashley been using this fact to not just to blackmail him but also to pimp him out.
I don't, you reap what you sow and Andrew is a massive twerp. I don't feel sorry for anyone in this story except a liiiittle bit of pity for Anna for trusting her massive cunt of a co-worker and taking her place in the guillotine only to be set up.

I don't even feel sorry for Rebecca either since she's clearly in a open relationship. I hope Anna fucks her brother-in-law six ways from Sunday. I think either him, Anna's first boss or the thugs that hang out at the exit of her house and the subway are my favorite characters to have sex with Anna. Hoping they get a lot more screen time.

Reactions: Jubz and Mark17

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I sense someone throwing sensless hate about people who "eat McDonalds" while stuffing and bragging about his burger-king meal.
difference between annas story and lilys story is close to non existent, but one of them is not fat and the other got huge tons of dialogue.
bring constructive criticism or shut up. if you dont know what constructive criticism is -google it and learn that what you ve done is not it.
and now: meet MY ignore-list ;)

Reactions: Arrocha

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Settle down children! We are all friends here.

As a wise man once said : If you don't like it,don't play it! Why are you bickering like this is a thing that keeps you up at night?

All of these games,like movies and books,etc.,are subjective.You are welcome to like it,love it,hate it,grow obssesed with it,but keep it to yourself.Say what you need to the devs about the crappiness or awesomeness of the game,using constructive criticism and hope for the best.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Settle down children! We are all friends here.

As a wise man once said : If you don't like it,don't play it! Why are you bickering like this is a thing that keeps you up at night?

All of these games,like movies and books,etc.,are subjective.You are welcome to like it,love it,hate it,grow obssesed with it,but keep it to yourself.Say what you need to the devs about the crappiness or awesomeness of the game,using constructive criticism and hope for the best.
Ahem, sorry, this is not how the internet works! :eek: :coffee: If it would it must be considered as broken.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Naming MS and LotV together is not acceptable ;) MS became so ridiculous, the dialogues and scenes, oh dear! Please try first Lily, that's a very good RPGmaker game with very good renderings and animations and no ridiculous diaglogues and scenes like MS or Elevator's Life.
In next update (Next month) MS will give us opportunity to get her pregnant. :)

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Another problem : I have to go to Jeremy's house... But without any clue about WHER the fuck he lives !
Once again, I tried every door in this town...
What do I have to do to find this adress ?

And generally : why don't you put the adress, or something about the location, every time you give an apointment in the journal ? Is that so much to ask ?
I spend at least half of the game only to search for places !! What a waste of time and energy...

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Another problem : I have to go to Jeremy's house... But without any clue about WHER the fuck he lives !
Once again, I tried every door in this town...
What do I have to do to find this adress ?

And generally : why don't you put the adress, or something about the location, every time you give an apointment in the journal ? Is that so much to ask ?
I spend at least half of the game only to search for places !! What a waste of time and energy...
play the renpy version like i did :) easier.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes