Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
If Andrew finds out. Then the main plot of the game is lost. The storyline of the game is useless then. I hope developer doesn't do it.
This game has nothing to do with choices if they do not exist !!!!
Game with choices is when you have option of who plays choose 2 alternatives or more in this content of this game you are bound to make the worst even if you do not want to, so it is something in the description of the title of the game meaningless.
If you start to play and what to do of the protagonist a right woman does not have this option all authors in relation to these female protagonist games is to make them the worst women in the world a real bitch !!!! Terrible.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This game has nothing to do with choices if they do not exist !!!!
Game with choices is when you have option of who plays choose 2 alternatives or more in this content of this game you are bound to make the worst even if you do not want to, so it is something in the description of the title of the game meaningless.
If you start to play and what to do of the protagonist a right woman does not have this option all authors in relation to these female protagonist games is to make them the worst women in the world a real bitch !!!! Terrible.
I invite you to try the game posted in my signature. Choices, choices, choices.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
What would be your signature please explain I do not understand much English, sorry.
Most of the games down I spend days, weeks. and even months to translate them into my native language.
I have this version of this game anna and the 1.4 big size without unpacking 4.556.506kb
decompressed 4.42gb
I got a bit discouraged because in the Map01 file on a certain line after Anna finished the blowjob with the drug dealer, and her boyfriend entered the room on the next line appeared this is for Update 1.4.
I was a bit confused because if the version I downloaded is 1.4 then the Update would be some sort of patch for the next release?
---------------------------------------------------------
PS
I never bass game without reading all the descriptions.
But when I said about choices I said right right.
I'll give you a cool example of a certain game.
There is a name game (FashionBusiness-EP1 and 2-v0.31-720p-pc)
The game is great in the first part I tried to make Monica the protagonist of the game was a good person and not bad.
When I entered part 2 of the game I was even angry, because the poor woman besides losing everything, only suffered, even though I made her a good person.
Now tell me friend this game is the same as others that always says the same thing "There are 2 paths to life of the protagonist one can lead to good consequences and other bad consequences ..... but never saw in any game of this style all good consequence Woman here turns into a slut.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
ProjectSAGEAct1-014c-pc.7z (1.40 GB)
I'm downloading after translating it and playing I tell you something, obligadp for this game friend I really like game protagonist with woman, thanks.

Reactions: BUsybat

hmzhmz

Apr 7, 2019
Love the game. I really like the "humiliating the boyfriend" aspects of the cheating/NTR/blackmail genre in general and I guess it will become more and more relevant throughout the game. But I dont know.

Some ideas:
- Anything that lets Andrew get in contact with the sperm of Annas lovers. Maybe let Andrew say "you taste different today" after she swallows a load moments before kissing him. Or Alfred gives her a creampie and she comes home again and Andrew insists to statisfy her with his mouth. (not knowing that her pussy is full of cum) And she will feel bad but somehow get turned on (like always lol) by knowing that Andrew is cleaning Alfreds cum out of her pussy.
- Some cheating while on the phone with Andrew.
- Some "meanwhile"-Cuts. While Anna is getting pounded, maybe cut to Andrew showing him wondering what Anna is doing or doing humiliating hard work for Sergey or something like that. Or maybe show him buying Anna flowers and then switch to Anna getting used and fucked. Shows the nice contrast of her fucking around like a whore while he is none the wiser.
- Shes fucking with Alfred and moans so loud that he can hear it from their bedroom. Andrew is horny cause they didnt fuck for a long time and jerks off thinking that Alfred is fucking some random woman. Not knowing that its his hot girlfriend that is moaning.
- Andrew gets beaten up by some gangster or thugs while on a date with Anna. He has to go the hospital and Anna is worried about him. At the hospital she gets seduced and fucked by the doctor while Andrew is unconscious.

Maybe thats too much for some people and they dont like this type of content, so its probably risky putting in scenes that disturb a lot of people. But I would definetly love it.

Idea for a new character:
- Let Anna visit a therapist. She is searching for someone to help her with the strange slutty behaviour. The first two therapy sessions go fine. The therapist listens to her and tells her possible solutions for her "problem". But at the same time he gets hornier with every minute seeing her in her revealing clothes and listening to her sex stories. So the therapy turns into regular fuck sessions with hot scenes on the "therapy chair". :D

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Love the game. I really like the "humiliating the boyfriend" aspects of the cheating/NTR/blackmail genre in general and I guess it will become more and more relevant throughout the game. But I dont know.

Some ideas:
- Anything that lets Andrew get in contact with the sperm of Annas lovers. Maybe let Andrew say "you taste different today" after she swallows a load moments before kissing him. Or Alfred gives her a creampie and she comes home again and Andrew insists to statisfy her with his mouth. (not knowing that her pussy is full of cum) And she will feel bad but somehow get turned on (like always lol) by knowing that Andrew is cleaning Alfreds cum out of her pussy.
- Some cheating while on the phone with Andrew.
- Some "meanwhile"-Cuts. While Anna is getting pounded, maybe cut to Andrew showing him wondering what Anna is doing or doing humiliating hard work for Sergey or something like that. Or maybe show him buying Anna flowers and then switch to Anna getting used and fucked. Shows the nice contrast of her fucking around like a whore while he is none the wiser.
- Shes fucking with Alfred and moans so loud that he can hear it from their bedroom. Andrew is horny cause they didnt fuck for a long time and jerks off thinking that Alfred is fucking some random woman. Not knowing that its his hot girlfriend that is moaning.
- Andrew gets beaten up by some gangster or thugs while on a date with Anna. He has to go the hospital and Anna is worried about him. At the hospital she gets seduced and fucked by the doctor while Andrew is unconscious.

Maybe thats too much for some people and they dont like this type of content, so its probably risky putting in scenes that disturb a lot of people. But I would definetly love it.

Idea for a new character:
- Let Anna visit a therapist. She is searching for someone to help her with the strange slutty behaviour. The first two therapy sessions go fine. The therapist listens to her and tells her possible solutions for her "problem". But at the same time he gets hornier with every minute seeing her in her revealing clothes and listening to her sex stories. So the therapy turns into regular fuck sessions with hot scenes on the "therapy chair". :D
I love your dirty mind ^^

Reactions: hmzhmz

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
What would be your signature please explain I do not understand much English, sorry.
Depending on your account Preferences settings you may be able to see other member's Signatures at the bottom of each message they post.

If you have disabled the about setting then you can click on a F95Zone Member's name to see that member's Profile page. On this Profile page selecting the ABOUT tab will allow you to the member's Signature.

Reactions: Moricano

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is another quick update on the progress of the next release.

Not much to add at the moment as I keep working on scenes and renders. I did a little change to scene with Emily, and instead of them having it at her home, they will go out and have some relax at the place we know from the beginning. Yeah, it's the club where Anna met Sergey. Let's see how far their relaxation goes this time.
Other scenes are also on the way, and I can tell you that they are quite hot :) Especially the one with Alfred. I hope you won't be disappointed.

Talking about old guys in the game. I have noticed that there are two fronts of people who would like to see Anna in different scenarios. One is when Anna is more in control of Alfred, and another one is where old guys take control of Anna. I can tell that Alfred's and Anna's relations are more consensual, but some of Alfred's friends will be more dominant with Anna in future updates. You might have to chose in what situations Anna will end up.

I have made a little test render of some fetish and will put it up for a vote later. There have been a lot of requests from patrons, and I have been thinking of including it before, but now might be the time if most of the patrons agree of course.
As everything is going according to the plan, I still plan to release the next update in April.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
I'm really excited about the Alfred Anna scene.My favorite scene in the game was definitely Alfred's and Anna's after-dinner scene.Anna was incredibly hot and was great in her red dress.I hope that Anna and Alfred scene will be a great with her new hair style, creampie, passionate kisses and of course in a great dress.:p

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,
I played the game from two paths that I'm following until the end of the available content.
But I can only see in replay room the scenes from before the Poker night with Anna's co-workers, any scene after I can't see it in replay room,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know a way to unlock them or there is no way yet?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes