scpdeezy

Feb 21, 2018
Folks,
Can anyone tell me how to get that scene related to the last picture on the first page? Anna seems to be on some kind of pool? I think I never found that scene.
Regards.
SD

fameerfuddi

Feb 12, 2018
howdy Anna lovers, I know its already April but I am still gonna ask this, anyone knows how to get the Blowjob scene in the Christmas novel ?
Thank you

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
Folks,
Can anyone tell me how to get that scene related to the last picture on the first page? Anna seems to be on some kind of pool? I think I never found that scene.
Regards.
SD
That one is not in the game, just a publicity shot (DeepSleep himself clarified it quite a few posts ago).

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get that scene related to the last picture on the first page? Anna seems to be on some kind of pool?
That one is not in the game, just a publicity shot (DeepSleep himself clarified it quite a few posts ago).
Actually, that used to be the main title screen until 0.8 or 0.9.
I use it in my remake as the background of the replay room.

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
I searched the thread and could not find anything like this, but I put together a "map" of the gallery as I can never tell which avatar goes to which character. Pull the gallery from the latest update but not every scene is available.
Nice, only "Thomas" is actually Timothy (and his friend's name is Robert). All in all good work and much needed effort (I get confused in replay room all the time).

Reactions: gyuuro

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
any chance of a crossover with jessica oneil, with alfred and mr parker teaming up:ROFLMAO:
The game engines are different. They will have to decide themselves or ask for a vote would because Ana is rpgm then it's Renpy vs renpy

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes