Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have been working on the next update this whole weekend, and everything is working well, and new stuff is coming in at a good pace, but scenes are anyway longer than expected.

For example, the bar scene alone is more than 100 renders long as a lot of stuff is happening there. The next update will move things forward as much as the previous one, but I can't finish it till the end of April.

I'm sorry, but I will have to take a little more time. I know that it's a trend to publish previews, alphas and half versions of updates but I want to launch a full update with enough content to please you, my patrons.

I don't want to release just a couple of meaningless scenes, but a good update for you to have fun and enjoy Anna.

I hope that you understand and support me on this.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
For example, the bar scene alone is more than 100 renders long as a lot of stuff is happening there. The next update will move things forward as much as the previous one, but I can't finish it till the end of April.
Wait does this mean:

1. He can't finish it before the end of April
OR
2. He wont make the end-of-April release date and would have to extend further into May

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have been working on the next update this whole weekend, and everything is working well, and new stuff is coming in at a good pace, but scenes are anyway longer than expected.

I'm sorry, but I will have to take a little more time. I know that it's a trend to publish previews, alphas and half versions of updates but I want to launch a full update with enough content to please you, my patrons.

I don't want to release just a couple of meaningless scenes, but a good update for you to have fun and enjoy Anna.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
For the content of this picture, I can wait.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Nice work!

How about a Strapon ffm Double Penetration with Anna Emily and Alfred or Carl!?
Oups....sorry, I put Rebecca in Emily's place... maybe next time :confused:

Anna Carl Rebecca.jpg

A little bonus (I completely reworked Alfred, we don't see it well here, but on a next render, you can see it) ;)

Carl : "Don't be impatient, guys, take turns.."

Rebecca orgy.jpg

Edit : Afterwards, it seems Michael is interested in something about Jeremy. :D:D:D

twichman

Dec 4, 2018

View attachment 292367

A little bonus (I completely reworked Alfred, we don't see it well here, but on a next render, you can see it) ;)

View attachment 292369

Edit : Afterwards, it seems Michael is interested in something about Jeremy. :D:D:D
Strange pose on second picture. I doubt that Alfred will succeed ))) However, i want be behind Rebecca on first )))

Doe13

Jan 4, 2019

View attachment 292367

View attachment 292369

Very nice work there! I wish I could do that kind of artwork!
Rebecca is fine :) next time maybe Anna facing her and another angle where you see the good parts ;)

Reactions: Coriolan

MrLunac39

Feb 10, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep​
I waited for this update :sneaky:, the picture looks promising, we'll wait and see

shadow_skill

Mar 6, 2018
[QUOTE =“Taker Fan,帖子:1854084,成員:792943”]
所以,我想安娜會在這次更新中與安德魯分手。
[/引用]

NO

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
But he does quality work. Rather than there are games which are shit graphically with anime characters. I don't even play those games.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes