Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
Mah hello there evryone, i prey for someone give me some help for my problem... sorry if my english is bad i'm french i prefer say it first but don't worry i understand it well ^^
I'm pretty sure it's my computer fault for this, but i don't understand where the problem is for fix it, the game work pretty well in general , the problem coming when some cutscene is played, and again not in the cutscene himself, but just when u past the next scene, when the screen get black for move on ,evrything becoming laggy and 1/2 the game freeze, i can't do anything for some times, and then i heard the sound restart and the game running but the image remains frozen so the only thing i can do is "guessing" where to go for saving and miss maybe a scene i didn't see in the cutscene..

i don't make some false hope i don't think i will found THE solution , but if some can advice me where to go for fix it maybe?.. :/
I hope my english was not too bad for you, and if you have some game like that with 3D character mixed with rpg like this one,
i will gladly take a look, i found 2-3 games like that but i guess they are not a lot , oh and give up with [VN] most of them just don't freacking work for me or extremly laggy ^^'

thanks in advance, you are my only hope. :p

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Mah hello there evryone, i prey for someone give me some help for my problem... sorry if my english is bad i'm french i prefer say it first but don't worry i understand it well ^^
I'm pretty sure it's my computer fault for this, but i don't understand where the problem is for fix it, the game work pretty well in general , the problem coming when some cutscene is played, and again not in the cutscene himself, but just when u past the next scene, when the screen get black for move on ,evrything becoming laggy and 1/2 the game freeze, i can't do anything for some times, and then i heard the sound restart and the game running but the image remains frozen so the only thing i can do is "guessing" where to go for saving and miss maybe a scene i didn't see in the cutscene..

i don't make some false hope i don't think i will found THE solution , but if some can advice me where to go for fix it maybe?.. :/
I hope my english was not too bad for you, and if you have some game like that with 3D character mixed with rpg like this one,
i will gladly take a look, i found 2-3 games like that but i guess they are not a lot , oh and give up with [VN] most of them just don't freacking work for me or extremly laggy ^^'

thanks in advance, you are my only hope. :p
A première vue, je ne vois pas ce qui pourrait clocher...pourrais tu décrire quelles sont les caractéristiques de ton PC ?

Pour les jeux, tu aimes exclusivement ceux faits à base de "RPGM" ou bien tu t'en fous ?

Récemment, j'ai joué à "Lust Epidemic" (rpgm) qui est plutôt sympa, sinon tu as en ce moment de très bons jeux (non rpgm) comme "Being a Dik", "Broken Dreamers", "Jessica O'neil", "F.I.L.F.", "Freeloading Family", "Pine Falls", "The Visit", et "Timestamps", et bien d'autres...

---------------------------

At first glance, I don't see what could be wrong...could you describe what are the characteristics of your PC?

For the games, do you like only those made with "RPGM" or do you don't care?

Recently, I played "Lust Epidemic" (rpgm) which is quite nice, otherwise you have very good games (not rpgm) like "Being a Dik", "Broken Dreamers", "Jessica O'neil", "F.I.L.F.", "Freeloading Family", "Pine Falls", "The Visit", and "Timestamps" and many others...

Reactions: Horsygoes

ReMeDy

Mar 27, 2018
So just for clarification, is this game finished enough to have endings? It doesn't have a completed tag, yet it's now over ver 1.0 and the topic has a "release date" of 2019-02-28.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So just for clarification, is this game finished enough to have endings? It doesn't have a completed tag, yet it's now over ver 1.0 and the topic has a "release date" of 2019-02-28.
1.0 doesn't necessarily mean finished. It means whatever the dev wants it to mean.

Reactions: Creeping Death

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yea, this is something I don't understand in many of these adult games. The characters you can grope at night sleep usually in sexy bra's and panties yet sleeping with a bra would be like sleeping with a tight speedo or with a cycling spandex pants.

Of course, many other things don't make sense in these games ;)
Indeed, I've never known a woman that sleeps in her bra like they do in seemingly every game. Maybe if they passed out after a long day or something it might happen. But in decades of hookups, relationships, and marriage, never once have I known a girl to be like "time for bed, better wear this underwire bra". I've known some that wore a sports bra of sorts sometimes, they were fairly loose types of bra though, not like one they'd wear if they were going for a run or playing soccer.

Reactions: ancienregimele

Doe13

Jan 4, 2019
How about this scene:
Emily invites to a girls night out at the spa, with Anna, Rebecca, the girl from the clothing shop and the girl from the erotic shop. They got drunk and one thing led to another and they end up in an all girl daisychain licking each other!

Reactions: patrickB

whf

Nov 9, 2017
How about this scene:
Emily invites to a girls night out at the spa, with Anna, Rebecca, the girl from the clothing shop and the girl from the erotic shop. They got drunk and one thing led to another and they end up in an all girl daisychain licking each other!
Surely good for another of great Coriolan's arts but not so much for the game itself imo.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, Dear Patrons!

Here are quick news on the progress of the next update.

I didn't think that this update will be so long, that's why it took more time. I don't even remember when I had an update this long. At the moment I'm working on the previous scene, and everything looks great, and I'm planning to release 1.5 this weekend.

There will be more than 300 renders and more animations than ever before. Enough action for all tastes, I hope. Bar scene came out the longest, more than 130 renders, but a lot of is happening there. This update brings both story and erotic content further by a significant margin.

Our Anna is going to the direction each of us wants whether it's Jeremy's toy or totally the opposite, head of Company, maybe a partner of Sergey, who knows.

Thank you again for supporting me. I'm glad that a lot of you guys are on discord and make it alive from time to time :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep

fameerfuddi

Feb 12, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, Dear Patrons!

I didn't think that this update will be so long, that's why it took more time. I don't even remember when I had an update this long. At the moment I'm working on the previous scene, and everything looks great, and I'm planning to release 1.5 this weekend.

There will be more than 300 renders and more animations than ever before. Enough action for all tastes, I hope. Bar scene came out the longest, more than 130 renders, but a lot of is happening there. This update brings both story and erotic content further by a significant margin.

Our Anna is going to the direction each of us wants whether it's Jeremy's toy or totally the opposite, head of Company, maybe a partner of Sergey, who knows.

Thank you again for supporting me. I'm glad that a lot of you guys are on discord and make it alive from time to time :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep
thank you

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, Dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thank you. Can't wait for the update..

Reactions: camelot22

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, Dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Looking at the picture, Anna and Andre broke up, and Alfred and Anna lived in the basement together.:):):)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
i hope they don't break up that is part of the fun

I strongly hope she will break up with Andrew - i don't like him! But i am almost sure,there it will have some choice,so the player to decide she will broke with him or not - just like all the time in the game Anna have so many choices (to kill Jeremy or not;to do some photo shoot for Alfred's boy or not;to ask her sister for help or not;to go with Andrew's best friend on a date or not;to work and do some kind of stuff in the bar or not,to drink and fun with Andrew's father or not) and many,many other - but i thing you already understand my point! :)

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I strongly hope she will break up with Andrew - i don't like him! But i am almost sure,there it will have some choice,so the player to decide she will broke with him or not - just like all the time in the game Anna have so many choices (to kill Jeremy or not;to do some photo shoot for Alfred's boy or not;to ask her sister for help or not;to go with Andrew's best friend on a date or not;to work and do some kind of stuff in the bar or not,to drink and fun with Andrew's father or not) and many,many other - but i thing you already understand my point! :)
I don't think they will, he is a cuck and will easily accept whatever she spins.

Also cheating is a major part of the game, without that it's not the same.

MrLunac39

Feb 10, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, Dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Excited! Thanks Deep!

Reactions: penmaster
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes