DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
few days ago the progress showed 72% and now it is 67% , I don't understand what kind of fuckery is that , good luck everyone, I am sorry and grateful at the same time for those who invest their money for deepshit
(y)
That is the percentage to the goal of patrons that is set, not the progress of the game. It always drops when a new month starts as payments get processed. Thanks.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i think i played this game when it was 0.4 has there been many content since then ? also how many path does this game now have ?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
few days ago the progress showed 72% and now it is 67% , I don't understand what kind of fuckery is that
Someone else explain what the progress metric actually represents, but even if the percentage did represent the next release's development progress such things can go down if more tasks are added to the to-do list for that release.

eg. if the next release has 100 tasks that need to be done and 72 of them have been completed so far then the progress would show 72%, it more tasks were added to that release's to-do list then the percentage shown by the progress would decrease. Basic maths.

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
Someone else explain what the progress metric actually represents, but even if the percentage did represent the next release's development progress such things can go down if more tasks are added to the to-do list for that release.

eg. if the next release has 100 tasks that need to be done and 72 of them have been completed so far then the progress would show 72%, it more tasks were added to that release's to-do list then the percentage shown by the progress would decrease. Basic maths.
Dude can't contain his disappointment

Reactions: wdf

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Are there more scenes with John in future updates like 1.6 or 1.7? Maybe shower or kitchen scenes?
John is not ready to leave just yet :)

Last year it got to 100% and nothing happened.
Of course. It has reached goals multiple times since the beginning. At the moment you can check the latest goal. It for a separate rendering machine.

mrSunshine1313

Jan 29, 2018
John is not ready to leave just yet :)

Of course. It has reached goals multiple times since the beginning. At the moment you can check the latest goal. It for a separate rendering machine.
Okay i understand that, but the goal was somerhing like this: ” i will hire help for developing...” soo that was load of crap? I did enjoy the game in the beginning, but you make it very hard to support it.

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Okay i understand that, but the goal was somerhing like this: ” i will hire help for developing...” soo that was load of crap? I did enjoy the game in the beginning, but you make it very hard to support it.
And I did find someone who is helping me with adding everything to Rpg Maker. It helps me a lot as there are a lot fewer bugs than before. I can't give the most time-consuming stuff like writing and rendering to someone else as it's the main part of the game. So, to improve that part I have added the next goal to get a separate rendering machine.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes