DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Here's one. ;)

I don't have Ashley's model or skin, so I did what I could... I hope you'll like it anyway. :unsure:

Ashley : "Are you guys online ?.....Enjoy the show"
Viewer1 : "Oh shit....she"s hot..."
Viewer2 : "Fucckkkk....... she seems to like it, that bitch...."
Ashley : "You like to get fucked in front of everyone ?"
Anna : "Y...Yesss master"

View attachment 291195
Awesome render Coriolan. Would be a killer animation. How hard is it to get from this to a short loop animation?

With reference to Ashley, imho They have brought him in too early, only cause I would like Anna to have the possibility of having developed the characteristic of enjoying being manipulated and playing along to manipulate the manipulator(s). I just find a woman who owns her slut*-hood and confidently enjoys it, absolutely sexy :)

*slut: A slut is a person who has taken control of their sexuality and has sex with whomever they choose, regardless of religious or social pressures or conventions to conform to a strait-laced monogamous lifestyle.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I would like the idea of some swinging scenes.
I prefer the idea of her cuckolding him, and him wanting to leave but her not allowing him to. It fits more in line with the premise of the story and her corruption while "trying" to stay with Andrew.

Or maybe she will explain he fucked up the deal so much this was the only way to fix it?

The latter is probably the most likely.

tm78

Dec 19, 2018
I have a scenario proposal to use in the game.
Alfred asks Anna for a favor. He organizes a festival to help the veterans' house and lacks hosstes. They want to raise money to help old people. Anna agrees and goes to this festival. Not knowing what to do exactly, he dresses up a sexy dress. On the spot, he learns that he is to be a hostess and "make money" on a car wash. She dresses up in the right outfit. Anna is playing well while washing cars. When the festival ends, it is completely wet. When I want to change into my dress, she concludes that he will not put on a bra and panties because they are completely wet. It's lovely weather so decides to go back on foot. But all the time he's being accosted by strangers. To get back home faster, he decides to go underground. In the metro he meets two guys whom we already know (they were eating on the subway before dinner with their boyfriend). The situation repeats itself, but this time Anna has no panties and after the festivity she is very horny. He has to change to a different line, he decides on the occasion of "escape" guys. He goes to the toilet. The toilet resembles the one from the bar (glory hole). A few moments later, the cock start to appear in the holes. Anna has the choice whether to use or not. When he decides to use, he begins to entertain but does not give her It's full satisfaction. Again he gets to the subway but this time he can not resist the guys. When the journey ends, they "drag" her into a dark alley. There, he has sex with strangers, finishing bukkake.
What do you say about this story?

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I have a scenario proposal to use in the game.
Alfred asks Anna for a favor. He organizes a festival to help the veterans' house and lacks hosstes. They want to raise money to help old people. Anna agrees and goes to this festival. Not knowing what to do exactly, he dresses up a sexy dress. On the spot, he learns that he is to be a hostess and "make money" on a car wash. She dresses up in the right outfit. Anna is playing well while washing cars. When the festival ends, it is completely wet. When I want to change into my dress, she concludes that he will not put on a bra and panties because they are completely wet. It's lovely weather so decides to go back on foot. But all the time he's being accosted by strangers. To get back home faster, he decides to go underground. In the metro he meets two guys whom we already know (they were eating on the subway before dinner with their boyfriend). The situation repeats itself, but this time Anna has no panties and after the festivity she is very horny. He has to change to a different line, he decides on the occasion of "escape" guys. He goes to the toilet. The toilet resembles the one from the bar (glory hole). A few moments later, the cock start to appear in the holes. Anna has the choice whether to use or not. When he decides to use, he begins to entertain but does not give her It's full satisfaction. Again he gets to the subway but this time he can not resist the guys. When the journey ends, they "drag" her into a dark alley. There, he has sex with strangers, finishing bukkake.
What do you say about this story?
Sounds interesting but very confusing as you keep saying He.

HornyYoshi

Mar 25, 2018
Oups....sorry, I put Rebecca in Emily's place... maybe next time :confused:

View attachment 292367

A little bonus (I completely reworked Alfred, we don't see it well here, but on a next render, you can see it) ;)

Carl : "Don't be impatient, guys, take turns.."

View attachment 292369

Edit : Afterwards, it seems Michael is interested in something about Jeremy. :D:D:D
Can't wait for the next one :D

Reactions: Dim777 and Coriolan

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
few days ago the progress showed 72% and now it is 67% , I don't understand what kind of fuckery is that , good luck everyone, I am sorry and grateful at the same time for those who invest their money for deepshit
(y)
Thanks for your deep concern :)

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I
I prefer the idea of her cuckolding him, and him wanting to leave but her not allowing him to. It fits more in line with the premise of the story and her corruption while "trying" to stay with Andrew.

Or maybe she will explain he fucked up the deal so much this was the only way to fix it?

The latter is probably the most likely.
hahah
"It seems Jeremy has put a machine into operation in the VIP toilets."

View attachment 294839

View attachment 294840
ahaha wtf is this.

Reactions: Amnios
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes