Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So, I guess Anna will break up with Andrew in this update.
I hope that Andrew seeing Anne with other men will excite him and will watch her fuck, like Rebecca and Carl… for spice up the relation! They could become a swinger/cuckold couple, supported by Rebecca and Carl, that could join them to many swinger parties!

Reactions: Sharper and Doe13

Doe13

Jan 4, 2019
I hope that Andrew seeing Anne with other men will excite him and will watch her fuck, like Rebecca and Carl… for spice up the relation! They could become a swinger/cuckold couple, supported by Rebecca and Carl, that could join them to many swinger parties!
I would like the idea of some swinging scenes.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Not me. I prefer her slutty ways to continue behind his back. However I wouldn't mind a future scenario, where Andrew fucks up a job for Sergey or something and as punishment, Sergey forces him to watch Anna getting gangbanged.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Not me. I prefer her slutty ways to continue behind his back. However I wouldn't mind a future scenario, where Andrew fucks up a job for Sergey or something and as punishment, Sergey forces him to watch Anna getting gangbanged.
Now that would be an entertaining scene.

Reactions: griffor

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Lol looks like you have guessed one of the scenes :D Everything she already did led to it though :)
I didn't know how to tag you on the question but here we go..what would you say about the last couple posts here on the discussion ? would you be interested in such stuff ? as Andrew and Anna become a cuckold couple,or something similar ?

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes