Lailana

Oct 30, 2018
Nah, sorry for being stupid, lol. I playing since v0.8 probably, still bad i do not donate him yet. I played most games with female protagonist tag, but not many has a good story (no some sex in 3 seconds or clicks) as this one.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Tha

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Just a quick one this time.

As you can see, your voted dress is used already in the scene with Michael. It's going to be fun, and Michael will show his best side in this update. Some might think that he is not the smartest guy around, but he has a lot of other benefits. Anna will definitely like him a lot more after this. The scene will be, and I think it's the longest one in the next update also.

At the moment I have already started working on the last scene so everything runs as planned and you will receive enough content in the next update. I hope that everyone will be pleased.

I have also finally downloaded new Daz and drivers (as I tend to first read through forums if everything runs fine) and it's working like a charm. Even Anna's Gen 8 works almost ideal, so I can start using it more. So new outfits and other stuff coming.

Here she is in the new Gala outfit. I just had an Idea for her to have a very formal corporate event, but we all know how it will turn out in the end. I think she looks incredible :)

That's it for now. Thank you again for your fantastic support.
Deep
Thank you Longo, hopefully she will take Andrew along with her to the corporate event. Rest of the businessmen will check her out. Propose her to work with them. :D and then you know the rest.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Tha

Thank you Longo, hopefully she will take Andrew along with her to the corporate event. Rest of the businessmen will check her out. Propose her to work with them. :D and then you know the rest. I'm dying to see Rebecca event in the future.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

As you can see, your voted dress is used already in the scene with Michael. It's going to be fun, and Michael will show his best side in this update. Some might think that he is not the smartest guy around, but he has a lot of other benefits. Anna will definitely like him a lot more after this. The scene will be, and I think it's the longest one in the next update also.

At the moment I have already started working on the last scene so everything runs as planned and you will receive enough content in the next update. I hope that everyone will be pleased.

I have also finally downloaded new Daz and drivers (as I tend to first read through forums if everything runs fine) and it's working like a charm. Even Anna's Gen 8 works almost ideal, so I can start using it more. So new outfits and other stuff coming.

Here she is in the new Gala outfit. I just had an Idea for her to have a very formal corporate event, but we all know how it will turn out in the end. I think she looks incredible :)

Deep
Thank's for the share ;-)
That dress/outfit OMFG and the stockings ohhh... as long as Anna wears stockings she can fu*k, dump, kick anybodys ass or even just relax as long as she keep those sexy stockings on her legs/tighs :-D

SuperHero69

Jul 4, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
cant wait!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In a weekly update i have read that if you have killed Jeremy there will be a more longer scene (substituting Jeremy's scene), a scene with Andrew maybe?

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Anna cock sucker. To that and to fuck also a few guys has been reduced this game that no longer makes sense. The history? What history? that is no longer. Now well, with the ugliest and grimiest guys in the neighborhood

What a pity

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "DimitarM12, post: 2129224, membre: 28173"]
2 mois sans mise à jour, DP fait un excellent travail cette année ...
[/CITATION]
soyez patient, le soir une mise à jour qui ne sera pas terminée dans la demande de l'heure

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes