• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I'm sorry if this already asked before cause I did not find any satisfying answer in search.

How do you get sergey scene on the yacht? Anna always automatically look for her sister. even though I let Anna BJ him in the car. Is it because I let Michael jerk off on the beach?

morgan1122

Jan 11, 2018
I'm sorry if this already asked before cause I did not find any satisfying answer in search.

How do you get sergey scene on the yacht? Anna always automatically look for her sister. even though I let Anna BJ him in the car. Is it because I let Michael jerk off on the beach?
First anna have to join with her sister for

Did Anna do Sergey's bj at their first meet?

introvtx

May 6, 2017
First anna have to join with her sister for

Did Anna do Sergey's bj at their first meet?
Yep, she BJed him in the night club.
So I reload the game from the beach and redid the same thing and now I have a choice to stay with Sergey in the tub. I think there was something wrong with the save? Cause my game crashed several times.

Also decided to play the renpy remake instead. replaying RPGM game is such a chore :(
While on renpy I can go back and forth in matter of minutes, seconds even.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I was elite patreon of him and try to be as as soon as possible but atm i am not sorry bro.

I am normally chill with his sometimes late releases but this time it would be dope if it’s this week. Hanging in a depression rn and need something to wash the dust of frustration and sadness away. And i know Deep can do that with his game and Anna <3
Man, what's this world coming to that people are now seeking comfort and solace in CGI girls. But, then again, these CGI girls are getting hotter and hotter by the day... And this one, she's just so fucking volcano hot!

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I never get Anna fucked by Jeremy, but he said he should fuck her more when he was about to get killed and Liam mentioned the event in the plane.

I hate it when this happen, why give the choice to avoid it to then later force the player to accept something they didn't choose? This also happen in the Bar route.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I never get Anna fucked by Jeremy, but he said he should fuck her more when he was about to get killed and Liam mentioned the event in the plane.

I hate it when this happen, why give the choice to avoid it to then later force the player to accept something they didn't choose? This also happen in the Bar route.
Do you copy your saves from version to version or do you use the ones supplied? If it's the latter then your decisions may not carry over as it's not your save.

However I know what you mean, some games don't always take every decision in the dialogue.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Do you copy your saves from version to version or do you use the ones supplied? If it's the latter then your decisions may not carry over as it's not your save.

However I know what you mean, some games don't always take every decision in the dialogue.
I played fresh from the beginning of course. And as I replayed the game again I am finding more inconsistencies regardless of what I choose.

The ones I still remembers are for example:
- Anna claimed to have met Hector at Alfred's place (not his clothing shop) even though I chose to let her go home after the garden scene

- The aftermath of the BJ scene in the motel, she blamed her horniness to the drugs when she didn't take any, not even the from the Yacht with Rebecca.

Probably more If don't skip through the dialogues cause what I intended was to get the scenes I missed. Honestly I'm a bit disappointed... but Anna is one of the better looking character I can't ignore her :love:, and I remember I didn't pay for this game (yet, who knows what will happen) so oh well...

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I played fresh from the beginning of course. And as I replayed the game again I am finding more inconsistencies regardless of what I choose.

- Anna claimed to have met Hector at Alfred's place (not his clothing shop) even though I chose to let her go home after the garden scene

- The aftermath of the BJ scene in the motel, she blamed her horniness to the drugs when she didn't take any, not even the from the Yacht with Rebecca.

Probably more If don't skip through the dialogues cause what I intended was to get the scenes I missed. Honestly I'm a bit disappointed... but Anna is one of the better looking character I can't ignore her :love:, and I remember I didn't pay for this game (yet, who knows what will happen) so oh well...
It's not too surprising, these games are made by very small teams with very limited resources

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Anna‘s game is one of my fav - if not my fav game, but I agree with the inconsistency. I hope Deep will look over it when he has the time and energy. The reason you explained already.
But it would be cool if you support him! I supported him many months and he always tries to stay in contact with the community and sometimes even take ideas and opinions from them ^^ (he makes polls too)
+ some of his wallpapers let you wish there will/should be a fantasy timeline with Anna. Cause she just looks great in every genre and outfit :3

Edit: I already told him that character Hector was kind of too quick introduced for his scenes. And the Motel scene should be a special turning point but the options/ consistency are kinda... rare? rushed? idk

On the other hand for example the hole build up and options around Andrews father were awesome and on point!

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
It's not too surprising, these games are made by very small teams with very limited resources
I fully understand that. I have nothing against the dev, just stating my opinion of the game.

Anna‘s game is one of my fav - if not my fav game, but I agree with the inconsistency. I hope Deep will look over it when he has the time and energy. The reason you explained already.
But it would be cool if you support him! I supported him many months and he always tries to stay in contact with the community and sometimes even take ideas and opinions from them ^^ (he makes polls too)
+ some of his wallpapers let you wish there will/should be a fantasy timeline with Anna. Cause she just looks great in every genre and outfit :3

Edit: I already told him that character Hector was kind of too quick introduced for his scenes. And the Motel scene should be a special turning point but the options/ consistency are kinda... rare? rushed? idk

Oh the other hand the hole build up and options around Andrews father were awesome and on point!
Hey, it's you again :)
Your fav?
*sees your profile pic
I would never have guessed ;)

Just like my post in the other game thread I'm considering to support of course, Just feeling a bit unsure than that game.
I can't support all the games I played unfortunately, especially when you do it monthly, it can be more expensive than a high quality, 30-100+ hours of gameplay AAA titles (exluding online oriented games, are sadly rare these days). So I can be a bit demanding and nitpicky sometimes.

And in the system where the majority of supporters decides how the game goes, I just don't want my advice and opinions to be overridden by higher prioritiy poll results and such. Well I can try the discord first at least...

Reactions: vrokol and Pogo123

SuperHero69

Jul 4, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Quick progress update of the next release.

I have finished working on the last scene, and I'm editing renders for adding them to the game. I have also started adding remaining scenes to RPG maker. So in short, it's good news and looks like the update will be out next week.

The next update will be a little bit longer than the previous one both in the amount of renders and animations.
An additional thing I have managed to do for the next update is that now there will be text over it so that it will be a bit more interactive and immersive. It took a bit to figure it out, but so far it looks like it's working. I'll see if I can add some options for players to make it faster...or harder :)

That's it for now, and I hope that the next post will be the release one :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep
cant wait!

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes